514-333-8828

3500 Boulevard De La Côte-vertu ( )

Saint-laurent, QC H4R

Neighborhoods: Saint-Laurent

Description: Buffet Chinois Fu Lam is a Chinese and Buffet restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Chinese, Buffet, All you can eat, and AYCE
  • 4 dishes entered by diners at Buffet Chinois Fu Lam
  • 1 user wants to eat at Buffet Chinois Fu Lam

Reviews for Buffet Chinois Fu Lam

QB

Editorial Review by Gayot »

The worst food

I have been to the restaurant quite a few times since it opened. The first 6 or 7 times the place was packed and there was a line outside waiting to get in. Once inside the food was amazing, the choices incredible. I recommended the place to everyone. Well, I have retracted everything as of last Friday, as it is now the WORST place to eat!! The place is empty, the food sucks and the service/waiters(tresses) were rude and insolent!! The food choices are limited- no chicken noodle or rice soup-no chicken fried rice ,only plain-most dishes are pork which as a person who does not eat pork was disappointing-the food was cold and the chicken wings weren’t fully cooked and were soggy not crispy. When I asked what happened I was told that they changed cooks and he changed the menu. I was flabbergasted when the waitress told me to leave if I didn’t like it that some people did. Well, you’d have to have no tastebuds to like that food! It was tasteless. I couldn’t eat the food but my daughter tried to but 2 hours later she got violently sick while we were shopping and we had to go home-coincidence? I paid $25.00 for garbage!! Do Not go to this restaurant in Greenfield Park, it is horrible and should be ashamed of themselves for their attitude.
I didn’t leave a tip. they should have reimbursed me!!

iPhone dining journal

2.0

Good price for lunch

Good price for lunch

3.0

Average at best

Food was average, ambiance is average, I could come back if I want chinese, but not good enough to recommend

4.0

Big choice, not all Chinese

This buffet has several hot tables, a salad bar, sushi, a dessert table, and a grill. On the Friday evening I was there, quite a good choice of fish and seafood — salmon, green beans with baby octopus, crab legs. Even frog’s legs and escargots. I ate very well and was not uncomfortably stuffed afterwards. The tables were well stocked and kept clean.

The choice of hot vegetables was minimal: green beans as mentioned, broccoli, onion rings. And to me the non-Chinese items seemed to dominate, which is why i didn’t award full stars. But as a buffet it is certainly worth the full score, and I would dine there again.

(I didn’t get anything from the grill and now I am kicking myself.)

chocolate mousse cake

Do save room for dessert! The mousse cakes are amazing! Feather light, thickly “iced” with mousse and rich flavor.

lemon mousse cake

A smidge of blueberry filling among the pale yellow cake and thick mousse.

green beans with baby octopus

The octopi look a little scary: the spiky legs are much larger than the head. But they are tender. There wasn’t any sauce or much other flavoring with them.

escargots

I think this is the first time I’ve seen escargots on any buffet. These were the small canned kind in a minimal sauce. This would be a good way for someone new to them to take a couple and taste.

Buffet Chinois Fu Lam is located near the cities of Montr, Outremont, Westmount, Saint Lambert, and St Lambert.
People found this by searching for: Buffet Fu Lam Greenfield Park, Buffet Chinois Fu Lam Menu Cote Vertu, Buffet Fu Lam Menu, Fu Lam Montreal, Fu Lam St Laurent, Buffet Chinois Fu Lam Menu, Buffet Fu Lam Cote Vertu Price List, and Fu Lam Greenfield Park.

Link to Buffet Chinois Fu Lam