Buffet City

501-776-9888

Military Rd ( )

Benton, AR 72015

Tags: Buffet, Breakfast, Kid's Menu, Vegan, Outdoor seating, Dinner, Pan Asian, Asian, Chinese, and Takeout
Diner Log for Buffet City:
  • 12/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

Overall: 92%    Food: 90%    Service: 75%    Ambiance: 90%
Pros

• "Sushi"
  • "None for take out Buffet....they give you a tiny to go box and when I got register they took it from me without even disinfecting hands that handle money and told me because I snapped one of the styrofom closures I have to pay 15.00 for take out...I told "
  • "Good"
  • "Great food and service"
  • "Food"
Cons
  • "Mortifying experience!! I told him I would be willing to pay a little extra if he wanted, but 15.00 dollars to me when he is charging everyone else 10.00???"
  • "Nothin"
Comments
  • "A restraunt we ALL made RICH, is so damned concerned about over filling a tiny go box buffet that is willing to humiliate a regular customer is no place I would ever give a penny to eat there."

Reviews for Buffet City

People found this by searching for: Buffet City Benton Menu, Buffet City Benton Ar Menu, Buffet City Benton Arkansas Menu, Buffet City Benton Ar, Buffet City, Buffet City Menu, Buffet City Menu Benton Ar, Buffet City In Benton Arkansas Hours Of Service, and Buffet City Benton, Ar.

Featured in Benton