Buongiorno's Ristorante

86 Washington Ave
Dumont, NJ 07628

Cuisine: Italian, Catering, Lunch

Pros
"Magnificent"
"Good, old fashioned food. Tartufo is the best I've ever had. Service is excellent and friendly. I highly recommend this neighborhood restaurant. "
foodshe photo

foodshe

Dumont, NJ
Buongiorno's Ristorante 3.0

we found a winner

what a great restaurant !!! we found it by chance…it looked inviting from the outside so we decided to go in…we were immediately taken to our table by John, the head waiter who is always very cordial and accomodating..we sat down and he proceeded to tell us all the specials they were having that evening….we have since tried most all of them and have never had a bad meal…the food is delicious and authentic italian and prices are reasonable..we find the atmosphere very romantic…candles on the tables..(of course cloth tablecloths & napkins) and aways great background music… they do not have a liquor license…but there is a bottle king directly across the st. so if you forget your own ,it is convenient. . if you are looking to celebrate a holiday or event of any kind they do that too and very well. we love going to buongiorno’s it’s a 5 star in our book

CHatter photo

CHatter

Tampa, FL
Buongiorno's Ristorante 4.0

Good food, great staff and a charming venue

Nestled away in a little shop on Washington Avenue in Dumont, NJ, Buongiorno’s is a local gem. The place opened when I was in high school and I can remember going with my parents after church to a fancy dinner. Bring your favourite wine or beer and let Buongiorno’s do the rest! I would suggest the seafood crepe, calimari, eggplant rolitini, and any of their fish dishes. They can cater to vegetarians as well! The staff is gracious and the venue is reminiscent of small Italian cafes. I would suggest this restaurant to anyone looking for a place to celebrate a special or romantic occasion or just to have a great meal!

Italian Good For Kids Catering

Buongiorno's Ristorante  Restaurant Reviews

• 09/27/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it.
  • 11/09/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Good, old fashioned food. Tartufo is the best I've ever had. Service is excellent and friendly. I highly recommend this neighborhood restaurant. '
  • 02/06/2015 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Magnificent'
  • 05/27/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Buongiorno's Ristorante is located near the cities of Bergenfield, New Milford, Haworth, Cresskill, and Tenafly.
People found this by searching for: Buongiorno, Buongiorno Restaurant Dumont, Buongiorno's Ristorante, Buongiorno Dumont, Buongiorno's Ristorante Dumont Nj, Buongiorno's Dumont, and Buongiorno's Dumont Nj.