Call 86 Washington Ave
Dumont, NJ 07628

Cuisine: Italian, Catering, Lunch

Pros
"Magnificent"
"Good, old fashioned food. Tartufo is the best I've ever had. Service is excellent and friendly. I highly recommend this neighborhood restaurant. "
foodshe photo

foodshe

Dumont, NJ
Buongiorno's Ristorante 3.0

we found a winner

what a great restaurant !!! we found it by chance…it looked inviting from the outside so we decided to go in…we were immediately taken to our table by John, the head waiter who is always very cordial and accomodating..we sat down and he proceeded to tell us all the specials they were having that evening….we have since tried most all of them and have never had a bad meal…the food is delicious and authentic italian and prices are reasonable..we find the atmosphere very romantic…candles on the tables..(of course cloth tablecloths & napkins) and aways great background music… they do not have a liquor license…but there is a bottle king directly across the st. so if you forget your own ,it is convenient. . if you are looking to celebrate a holiday or event of any kind they do that too and very well. we love going to buongiorno’s it’s a 5 star in our book

CHatter photo

CHatter

Tampa, FL
Buongiorno's Ristorante 4.0

Good food, great staff and a charming venue

Nestled away in a little shop on Washington Avenue in Dumont, NJ, Buongiorno’s is a local gem. The place opened when I was in high school and I can remember going with my parents after church to a fancy dinner. Bring your favourite wine or beer and let Buongiorno’s do the rest! I would suggest the seafood crepe, calimari, eggplant rolitini, and any of their fish dishes. They can cater to vegetarians as well! The staff is gracious and the venue is reminiscent of small Italian cafes. I would suggest this restaurant to anyone looking for a place to celebrate a special or romantic occasion or just to have a great meal!

Buongiorno's Ristorante 1.0
November 13, 2010

SHOULD BE CLOSED NOT KIDDING!

OMG what an awful restaurant...soggy caesar salad, pasta sauce that tasted like it was poured from a can...i was worried about my zuppa de pesce and whether or not I would be sick...it was the worst I have ever tasted...my sons chicken was…
Buongiorno's Ristorante 1.0
November 6, 2010

Terrible salmon zuc

The waiter lurched over the table as he served over cooked vegetables and poorly prepared salmon. I was not surprised that we were the only customers in the place. I would not recommend this place to anyone.
Buongiorno's Ristorante 5.0
July 16, 2009

A Lovely Dining Experience

My family loves it! A lovely, European-style restaurant, with classy tablesettings, soft music, charming and helpful wait staff, and terrific food. This restaurant has become our absolute favorite ⿿ the menu offers a large selection; the…

Italian Good For Kids Catering

Buongiorno's Ristorante  Restaurant Reviews

Buongiorno's Ristorante is located near the cities of Bergenfield, New Milford, Haworth, Cresskill, and Tenafly.
People found this by searching for: Buon Giono, Dumont, Buon Giorno Dumont, Buongiorno Dumont, Buongiorno's Ristorante Dumont Nj, Buongiorno Restaurant, Lunch Menu, Dumont, N.J., Buongiorno's Dumont Nj, Buongiorno's Dumont, Buongiorno's Ristorante, and Buongiorno.