Call 1911 Mallory Ln
Franklin, TN 37067-8224

Cuisine: Fast Food, Hamburgers, Kid's Menu

Burger King is a Fast Food, Hamburgers, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"I love Burger King but this particular one has the worst service of all. They always get something wrong with the order . When you call the number on the recipe it always sounds buisy. When you show up to let them now they made a mistake they look at you "
"Bunch of ignorant people. Can't make correct change. Don't know the menu. Food was made wrong. Toilets were filthy. None were flushed , shit in them. Stay away. Horrible service and experience "
"This has got to be the nastiest Burger King that I have ever encountered. As we opened the door to come in there was a pike of trash from 4 trash cans in our way. Not a single table was clean, my girl friend had to clean the tables her self before we coul"
"Horrible service. The place was filthy. Food was the worst. "
"We waited 15 minutes for our food, is not a fast food restaurant. I will call let a very slow restaurant. 10 people left already. "
Cons
"You said: "This has got to be the nastiest Burger King that I have ever encountered. As we opened the door to come in there was a pike of trash from 4 trash cans in our way. Not a single table was clean, my girl friend had to clean the tables her sel"
"Clean. Clean. Clean. Greet your customers. Be polite. "
Comments
"Teach you employers customer service."
"Stay away. "

Fast Food Hamburgers Good for groups

Burger King  Restaurant Reviews

• 09/28/2013 - A diner tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'We waited 15 minutes for our food, is not a fast food restaurant. I will call let a very slow restaurant. 10 people left already. '
  • 10/06/2013 - A diner from Murfreesboro, TN tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 12/18/2013 - A diner from Asheboro, NC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Horrible service. The place was filthy. Food was the worst. '
    Cons: 'Clean. Clean. Clean. Greet your customers. Be polite. '
    Comments: 'Stay away. '
  • 01/23/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/12/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'This has got to be the nastiest Burger King that I have ever encountered. As we opened the door to come in there was a pike of trash from 4 trash cans in our way. Not a single table was clean, my girl friend had to clean the tables her self before we coul'
    Cons: 'You said: "This has got to be the nastiest Burger King that I have ever encountered. As we opened the door to come in there was a pike of trash from 4 trash cans in our way. Not a single table was clean, my girl friend had to clean the tables her sel'
  • 11/05/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food.
  • 01/20/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'I love Burger King but this particular one has the worst service of all. They always get something wrong with the order . When you call the number on the recipe it always sounds buisy. When you show up to let them now they made a mistake they look at you '
    Comments: 'Teach you employers customer service.'
  • 02/10/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: Cool Springs Tn Burger King, Burger King Cool Springs Tn, Burger King Franklin Tn, Burger King Cool Springs, Cool Springs Burger King, Burker King Cool Springs Tn, and Burger King Franklin Tn Hours.