Burger King

615-778-0144

1911 Mallory Ln ( )

Franklin, TN 37067-8224

Description: Burger King is a Fast Food, Hamburgers, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.
Tags: Fast Food, Hamburgers, Good for groups, Takeout, Kid's Menu, Gluten Free, Dinner, Coffee, Hot Dogs, and Good For Kids
  • 97 dishes entered by diners at Burger King

Overall: 14%    Food: 42%    Service: 14%    Ambiance: 14%
Pros

• "Bunch of ignorant people. Can't make correct change. Don't know the menu. Food was made wrong. Toilets were filthy. None were flushed , shit in them. Stay away. Horrible service and experience "
  • "This has got to be the nastiest Burger King that I have ever encountered. As we opened the door to come in there was a pike of trash from 4 trash cans in our way. Not a single table was clean, my girl friend had to clean the tables her self before we coul"
  • "Horrible service. The place was filthy. Food was the worst. "
  • "We waited 15 minutes for our food, is not a fast food restaurant. I will call let a very slow restaurant. 10 people left already. "
Cons
  • "You said: "This has got to be the nastiest Burger King that I have ever encountered. As we opened the door to come in there was a pike of trash from 4 trash cans in our way. Not a single table was clean, my girl friend had to clean the tables her sel"
  • "Clean. Clean. Clean. Greet your customers. Be polite. "
Comments
  • "Stay away. "

Reviews for Burger King

People found this by searching for: Burger King Menu Cool Springs Tn, Cool Springs Tn Burger King, Burger King Franklin Tn Hours, Burger King Cool Springs, Cool Springs Burger King, Burger King Mallory Phone Number, Burger King Franklin Tn, and Burger King Cool Springs Tn.

Puckett's Grocery & Restaurant