Buttercup Bake Shop

mandeelish

Santa Clara, CA
Buttercup Bake Shop 4.0

Cupcake Wars - Buttercup wins

First thing I noticed at Buttercup was that there wasn’t a line out the door! Yay!

I tried the red devil cupcake, and ate it right away. The frosting wasn’t too sweet and the cake was moist. A few days earlier, I had Magnolia’s. There was a line, and I ate the cupcake later in the day. But the frosting was super sweet, and the cake was dry. I’m all for sweet stuff, but that frosting was too sweet. Hurt my teeth!

I also like how at Buttercup, someone gets the cupcakes for you. At Magnolia’s it’s self-serve…which means lots of bare hands touching cupcakes.

Next time I’m in NY, I’m hitting up Buttercup!

Red Devil Cupcake

Not too sweet with a moist cake. Yums.

Buttercup Bake Shop 5.0

I love sweets and I love cupcakes. The best...

I love sweets and I love cupcakes. The best part is the frosting. At buttercup I couldn’t get enough! I had the Red Velvet and the frosting is the most scrumptious frosting I’ve ever tasted! Melt in your mouth good…mmmm, just thinking about it is making my mouth water. I really want to go back and try all their flavors…yum!

AliceC photo

AliceC

San Francisco, CA
Buttercup Bake Shop 5.0

They serve the most amazing banana pudding i...

They serve the most amazing banana pudding i have ever tasted. It is like no other. The pudding is not thick but light and it is filled with lots of vanilla wafers and thin slices of bananas. The cupcakes are tasty, but it is the banan pudding that I go for everytime I’m in the city.

Bakeries Desserts Good For Kids
Mon-Tue 08:00AM - 10:00PM

Buttercup Bake Shop  Restaurant Reviews

Buttercup Bake Shop is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street, Trinity, and Financial District.
People found this by searching for: 973 2nd Ave New York Nyc10022 Near New York, Ny 10021, Butter Cup Bakery On Second Ave Nyc, Buttercup.Bakery Midtown East, 973 2nd Av Ny, Buttercup Bakery, Cupcake Delivery I'm Nyc, Cupcakes Near Second Ave, and Buttercup Bakery Cupcake Wars.