Bynum's Steak House

5.0 rating over 1 review
3850 S Meridian St
Indianapolis, IN 46217-3352

Cuisine: Steakhouse, Lunch, Breakfast

Bynum's Steak House is a Steakhouse, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

hickey8282 photo

hickey8282

Indianapolis, IN
Bynum's Steak House 5.0

The best steak in town!!!

I went to Bynum’s last Saturday night and I have to say it was amazing. My husband and I ordered a shrimp cocktail and a big easy lobster for an appetizer. The shrimp cocktail puts St Elmo’s to shame. It was perfect!!! The Big Easy lobster ( I think that is what they called it) was great. Deep fried lobster with a spicy sauce that left my mouth wanting for more. I ordered the special, a filet with a bourbon peppercorn sauce. I have to say I have never had a sauce that Ive liked as much as I loved this one. The steak was tender and full of flavor and the sauce just put it over the top. It was our anniversary so the server offered us a free cheescake. Had I known we got a free cheesecake, I would of saved some room. I took our cheese cake to go and it was just as good as the meal. The service was great, they didn’t hover over the table, but was always there when we needed them. Thank you Bynum’s for making our anniversary perfect. WE WILL BE BACK!!!

Steakhouse Dinner Lunch

Bynum's Steak House  Restaurant Reviews

Bynum's Steak House is located near the cities of Belmont.
People found this by searching for: Bynums Steakhouse Indianapolis Review, Bynum's Restaurant, Bynum,S Resturant Menu, Menu For Bynums Restaurant, Bynums Steakhouse Reviews, Bynams Steakhouse, Beech Grove, Byniums Resturant, and Bynum's Steakhouse.