Cactus Mexican Dining

0.0 rating over 1 review

209-367-1632

18961 N Lower Sacramento Rd ( )

Woodbridge, CA 95258-9270

Tags: Mexican, Dinner, Lunch, Parking, Outdoor seating, Cafe, Pub Food, American, Takeout, and Good For Kids

Overall: 82%    Food: 81%    Service: 81%    Ambiance: 85%
Pros

• "Service could be a little better but not much. "
  • "No Pros! Worst Mexican food and service ever! To start we went there to celebrate Grandmas 84th bday. I will list all the issues The chips they brought were crumbs The salsa was like tomato juice Out of 13 orders they messed up 5 Forgot to bring us water"
  • "Love the ambiance, food, and service."
Cons
  • "I didn't see cactus on the menu."

Reviews for Cactus Mexican Dining

April 18, 2008

Horrible Food

I've been here a number of times over the past 15 years and every time I go I'm reminded of why I hardly eat here. The food is horrible. I honestly can't say one good thing about this restaurant. I have no idea how a restaurant can mess…

Cactus Mexican Dining is located near the cities of South Woodbridge, Acampo, and Lodi.
People found this by searching for: Cactus Restaurant Woodbridge, Cactus Woodbridge Menu, Cactus Restaurant Woodbridge Ca, Cactus Lodi California, Cactus Woodbridge, Cactus Restaurant In Lodi California, Cactus Mexican Dining Woodbridge, and Cactus Restaurant Woodbridge Ca Menu.

Featured in Woodbridge