Cactus Mexican Dining

0.0 rating over 1 review

209-367-1632

18961 N Lower Sacramento Rd ( )

Woodbridge, CA 95258-9270

Tags: Mexican, Dinner, Lunch, Parking, Outdoor seating, Cafe, Pub Food, American, Takeout, and Good For Kids

Overall: 82%    Food: 81%    Service: 81%    Ambiance: 85%
Pros

• "Service could be a little better but not much. "
  • "No Pros! Worst Mexican food and service ever! To start we went there to celebrate Grandmas 84th bday. I will list all the issues The chips they brought were crumbs The salsa was like tomato juice Out of 13 orders they messed up 5 Forgot to bring us water"
  • "Love the ambiance, food, and service."
Cons
  • "I didn't see cactus on the menu."

Reviews for Cactus Mexican Dining

April 18, 2008

Horrible Food

I've been here a number of times over the past 15 years and every time I go I'm reminded of why I hardly eat here. The food is horrible. I honestly can't say one good thing about this restaurant. I have no idea how a restaurant can mess…

Cactus Mexican Dining is located near the cities of South Woodbridge, Acampo, and Lodi.
People found this by searching for: Cactus Mexican Dining Woodbridge, Cactus Menu Lodi Ca, Cactus Restaurant Woodbridge Ca Menu, Cactus Restaurant Woodbridge, Cactus Woodbridge Menu, Cactus Restaurant Woodbridge Ca, and Cactus Woodbridge.

Woodbridge Crossing