Caesar's Chicken

510-786-9755

19450 Hesperian Blvd ( )

Hayward, CA 94541-2257

Neighborhoods: San Lorenzo

Description: Caesar's Chicken is a American, American (New), and Fast Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.
Tags: American, Delivery, American (New), Fast Food, Chicken, Good For Kids, Takeout, and Good for groups
  • 27 dishes entered by diners at Caesar's Chicken

Reviews for Caesar's Chicken

Caesar's Chicken

BUGS!

I found bugs in my food two nights in a row. We bought the movie time boxes, green salad and raviolis. My friend found a bug in her salad last night, and tonight I found a bug. I threw out all the remanding food, not knowing if there were bugs in those too!!! I refuse to ever eat here again, and it’s a shame, because I have been eating here for over 25 years, but they have new owners and everything has gone downhill. YUKKO!

Movie Time Box

Gave me stomach cramps and diarrhea.

June 6, 2013

Tip: Don't eat here, bugs in food!!!

May 5, 2011

All I can say is $5 ready to go pizza! and crazy bread ftw! Good for bring to parties. Fast and simple.

Caesar's Chicken is located near the cities of Castro Valley, Ashland, San Lorenzo, San Leandro, and Union City.
People found this by searching for: Caesars Chicken Hayward, Ceasar's Chicken, Caesars Chicken Hayward Ca, Caesars Chicken Menu, Caesars Chicken San Lorenzo Menu, Caesars Chicken, and Caesars Chicken San Lorenzo.

Link to Caesar's Chicken

Caesar's Chicken  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  85%  Food:  75%  Service:  75%  Ambiance:  75%
Pros
  •  "great chicken"
Cons
  •  "None"