Cafe D'Angelo

26 E Eagle Road
Havertown, PA 19083-1424
(Between Hirst Ter and E Darby Rd/E Hathaway Ln)

Cuisine: Italian, Gluten Free, Lunch

Pros
"Food was fresh and delicious, service was attentive and friendly"
Cons
"I was full and couldn't finish my meal "

$10 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $4

Buy Now 60% off
Image-5836378-10451612
Italian Takeout Gluten Free

From OpenTable:

For our love of wine and Italian food our family decided to open this Café with the intent to bring a little of Italy to every table. We take great pride in our customers and food. To our family we could not be more grateful for helping make this dream come true! With all of your help and my father in-laws homemade Italian bread this little Café on the corner is a Gem.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Cafe D'Angelo  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/20/2013 - A diner from Downingtown, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Food was fresh and delicious, service was attentive and friendly'
    Cons: 'I was full and couldn't finish my meal '
  • 10/26/2013 - A diner from Broomall, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/07/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Cafe D'Angelo is located near the cities of Manoa, Fredericktown Millsboro, Lawrence Park, Penn Wynne, and Marple Twp.
People found this by searching for: Location Of Resturant Cafe Dangelo In Havertown, Cafe Angelo Havertown Pa, Cafe D'angelo Havertown Pa, Cafe D'angelo Havertown, Cafe D'angelo Havertown Pa Menu, Deangelo Cafe, Oakmont, Pennsylvania, Cafe D'angelo Havertown Menu, Dangelos Havertown, and D'angelo Havertown.