Call 431 Saint Armands Cir

Cuisine: Contemporary American, Gluten Free, Breakfast

Cafe L'Europe 4.0
June 4, 2013

Always Good

Needs menu freshening. Or perhaps I go so often when I travel to Sarasota that it's become too familiar. However, the food is excellent and the service is amazing with the exception of one waiter. Very very tall....very very rude.
Cafe L'Europe 4.0
April 17, 2010

Fancy place to take your date

Gorgeous restaurant on famous St. Armands. Great menu, high prices but you get what you pay for. Upscale and varied menu. Food was delicious.
Cafe L'Europe 5.0
October 10, 2009

Perfect!

My husband and I ate here during our Honeymoon, and we LOVED it! We were treated so nicely, and evrything was perfect: the food, the drink, the service. A definite thumbs up!

Contemporary American Parking Gluten Free

From OpenTable:

For over 42 years Cafe L'Europe has been Sarasota's premier dining destination, serving award winning continental cuisine with a contemporary flair paired with an award wining wine list. We specialize in tableside dining from shrimp Pernod appetizers to flambéed desserts, our trained staff will exceed your expectations time and again.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Cafe L'Europe  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/21/2013 - A diner from Sarasota, FL tried it and liked it.
  • 09/20/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/04/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
People found this by searching for: Cafe Le Europe Sarasota Florida, Cafe Le Europe Sarasota, Cafe Le Europe, Cafe L'europe Sarasota, Cafe Le Rope, Cafe Le'europe In Sarasota, and Cafe Le Eurooe.