Cafe Nordstrom

415-753-1344

285 Winston Dr ( )

San Francisco, CA 94132

Neighborhoods: San Francisco State University

Description: Cafe Nordstrom is a American, European, and Tea restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: American, European, Tea, Coffee, Takeout, Shopping Mall, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, and Cafe
  • 25 dishes entered by diners at Cafe Nordstrom

Reviews for Cafe Nordstrom

Cafe Nordstrom

3.0

Cafe Nordstrom has good, quick eats

I just got back from running errands at Stonestown Galleria and grabbing a quick bite at the cafe at Nordstrom. I have been craving their caesar salad with salmon lately and I finally got my fix.

It’s always clean, efficient, and consistent here so when my kids want to eat at the food court, my husband and I order food to go from the cafe and bring it over there. My husband likes their tuna melt on marbled rye bread. One of these days, I want to try their French dip sandwich and the lime & cilantro chicken salad. But for now, I always find myself ordering that same citrus salmon caesar salad – guess I’m a creature of habit.

In addition to their regular menu, they serve breakfast all day and have a kids’ menu with familiar items like macaroni and cheese, a grilled cheese sandwich with tomato soup, chicken breast tenders, a turkey sandwich, and buttered noodles.

They also have a dessert menu featuring carrot cake, chocolate turtle cake, New York style cheesecake, tiramisu and red velvet cake.

They’re open Mon-Sat from 11:00am to 7:00pm and on Sundays, they close at 5:00pm.

Citrus Salmon Caesar Salad

I just love this salad because it’s refreshing, satisfying and they give you at least 4oz. (I’m eyeballing) of pan-seared salmon every time. It comes with a large Parmesan crisp which is yummy, too. The lettuce is always crisp and fresh, and tossed with the perfect amount of house made dressing.

Tomato basil soup

It felt nippy out this morning so a cup of tomato basil soup sounded good. It was nice and hot, and had a rich and tangy tomato flavor. It was served with a big piece of cheesy, crusty bread which was perfect for dipping. I tend to like my tomato soup a tad sweeter and with a bit of melty cheese on top so that’s why it only gets three stars.

Add/Show Comments (1)

June 24, 2009

Please ask for "Teresita"

Please ask for "Teresita" at the Clarins make-up counter when you want cosmetics.  She's so cool, she always hooks me up with the latest and the greatest!  At the lingerie counter on the 3rd floor, I forgot the girl's name, but she has…

November 15, 2006

Hit or Miss

I was trying to buy slippers for my grandson and went in September but they only had a limited selection. After going through three or four other types that didn't work out, I went back to Nordstrom and now they had some great slippers,…

Cafe Nordstrom is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, Mission District, , Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: Nordstrom Cafe Tomato Basil Soup, Nordstrom Cafe Stonestown Menu, Nordstrom Desserts, Nordstrom Cafe Menu, Nordstrom Kids Menu, Nordstrom Cafe Menu Stonestown, and Nordstrom Cafe Stonestown.

Nearby Restaurants

Olive Garden
Italian in Lakeshore

Link to Cafe Nordstrom

Cafe Nordstrom  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%
Pros
  •  "Server made a funny joke. Make me smile. "
Cons
  •  ".10 cents for bag"
Comments
  •  "N/A"