Cafe Nordstrom

285 Winston Dr
San Francisco, CA 94132

Neighborhoods: San Francisco State University
Cuisine: American, Sandwiches, Salads

Cafe Nordstrom is a American, Sandwiches, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Server made a funny joke. Make me smile. "
Cons
".10 cents for bag"
Comments
"N/A"
grubalicioussf photo

grubalicioussf

San Francisco, CA
Cafe Nordstrom 3.0

Cafe Nordstrom has good, quick eats

I just got back from running errands at Stonestown Galleria and grabbing a quick bite at the cafe at Nordstrom. I have been craving their caesar salad with salmon lately and I finally got my fix.

It’s always clean, efficient, and consistent here so when my kids want to eat at the food court, my husband and I order food to go from the cafe and bring it over there. My husband likes their tuna melt on marbled rye bread. One of these days, I want to try their French dip sandwich and the lime & cilantro chicken salad. But for now, I always find myself ordering that same citrus salmon caesar salad – guess I’m a creature of habit.

In addition to their regular menu, they serve breakfast all day and have a kids’ menu with familiar items like macaroni and cheese, a grilled cheese sandwich with tomato soup, chicken breast tenders, a turkey sandwich, and buttered noodles.

They also have a dessert menu featuring carrot cake, chocolate turtle cake, New York style cheesecake, tiramisu and red velvet cake.

They’re open Mon-Sat from 11:00am to 7:00pm and on Sundays, they close at 5:00pm.

Citrus Salmon Caesar Salad at Cafe Nordstrom

Citrus Salmon Caesar Salad

I just love this salad because it’s refreshing, satisfying and they give you at least 4oz. (I’m eyeballing) of pan-seared salmon every time. It comes with a large Parmesan crisp which is yummy, too. The lettuce is always crisp and fresh, and tossed with the perfect amount of house made dressing.

Tomato basil soup at Cafe Nordstrom

Tomato basil soup

It felt nippy out this morning so a cup of tomato basil soup sounded good. It was nice and hot, and had a rich and tangy tomato flavor. It was served with a big piece of cheesy, crusty bread which was perfect for dipping. I tend to like my tomato soup a tad sweeter and with a bit of melty cheese on top so that’s why it only gets three stars.

American Wheelchair accessible Kid Friendly

Cafe Nordstrom  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/20/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 08/10/2013 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/25/2013 - A diner from Esperance, NY tried it and liked it.
  • 10/14/2013 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/19/2013 - A diner from Oakley, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Server made a funny joke. Make me smile. '
    Cons: '.10 cents for bag'
    Comments: 'N/A'
  • 05/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 07/19/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.
  • 08/07/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 3 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 12/15/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Cafe Nordstrom is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, , Mission District, Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: Restaurants Nordstrom Stonestown, Stonestown Nordstrom, Nordstrom Cafe Menu, Nordstrom Kids Menu, Nordstrom Cafe Menu Stonestown, Nordstrom Cafe Stonestown, Nordstrom Cafe Tomato Basil Soup, and Nordstrom Cafe Stonestown Menu.