414-727-0860

W Vliet St ( )

Milwaukee, WI 53208

Neighborhoods: Hawthorne Glen

Description: Cafe Perrin is a Cafe, American, and Contemporary restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Cafe, American, Contemporary, European, Coffee, and Gluten Free
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Cafe Perrin

Comments

• "They have the best homemade jelly around!"

Reviews for Cafe Perrin

4.0

Brunch with a Group

A few weeks ago I received an email from Cafe Perrin announcing a new chef and sharing their new brunch menu, which looked pretty darn good. Having been here before for brunch I knew their bloody was great and the old menu was solid, so why not check out their advancements?

And I was glad we did! They didn’t mess with greatness and their bloody was a great house blend with deep notes of Worcestershire and horseradish with a sprinkling of celery salt.

My friends could not wait to try to marquee brunch appetizer; a trio of pork belly doughnuts. This dish was pretty outstanding. Chunks of crispy and flavorful pork sandwiched between a light and fluffy doughnut “bun” which was lightly dusted with sugar. A house made apple jam was served on the side. And all these flavors harmonized into a beautiful little taste party in your mouth. The rich and savory pork was a great balance to the sweet and fresh doughnut. And the apple jam provided the perfect bridge between the two!

My entree was the Garbage Pile Sandwich which was clearly enough food for two; people or meals. A fluffy, large croissant was literally piled high with Berkshire ham, farm fresh eggs, white cheddar, a divine house made hash and all of it was topped with a light, flavorful hollandaise. Each element of this sandwich was perfectly executed and well thought out to blend into a great sandwich!

One friend I was with had the Smoked Salmon Benedict, which was classically created but also very well executed.

But the dish I eyeballed from across the table that will propel my return was the Deep Fried Portabellos. Two very generous caps are coated in a seasoned, light cornmeal and flash fried. They are topped with scrambled eggs and fresh mozzarella and served with a side of griddled mashed potatoes. Two of my friends were fortunate enough to order this dish and both were very glad they did.

The new menu pulled me in and the great food and service will certainly keep me coming back!

4.0

Dinner for 2

Lovely little corner cafe with good food with amazing deserts and pastries. My friend had corn beef sandwich. She said it was good and the fries that it came with were pretty tasty.

risotta

I loved this dish! I wish it was on their permanent menu, but alas it was just the dinner daily special.

Berry-chocolate creme brullee

Oh my! Not too sweet and oh so good.

People found this by searching for: Cafe Perrin Milwaukee Menu, Cafe Perrin Milwaukee Wi, Cafe Perrin Wauwatosa, Cafe Perrin Menu, Cafe Perrin Milwaukee, Cafe Perrin Menu Milwaukee, and Cafe Perrin.

Link to Cafe Perrin