Call 600 W Center St
Logan, UT 84321

Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Southwestern

Cafe Sabor is a Mexican, Lunch, and Southwestern restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date and paid between $10 and $25.

HillSlider photo

HillSlider

Logan, UT
Cafe Sabor 2.0

I just don't get it?

I am not from Cache Valley, but a lot of people around here really raved about this place. I took my wife here for diner and I was simply NOT impressed by the atmosphere. I usually tend to like an open style of seating dining room, but the acoustics in that area were so terrible, that even a group of people that are not very loud sounded like an angry mob. The food was good, not amazing, just good, I enjoyed it, but it was just, “meh” to me. We asked to be moved outside, our server was very nice and accommodated us, the patio was much nicer on a early summer afternoon. Prices seemed a tad high for Mexican food, but that really wasn’t a big deal to me. I honestly have not been back since, and I really don’t plan on it… and that’s fine, I guess I just don’t get why other people love this place so much.

Cafe Sabor 1.0
March 16, 2011

Used to be my favorite

I used to LOVE this place but it has seriously gone down hill. The food was terrible last time I went and the service even worse. We could never get our server to bring us more chips and salsa or drinks. Also, there was a zipper in my…
Cafe Sabor 4.0
September 24, 2009

The best

I have been going to Cafe Sabor for years. It was always a great place to go with a group of friends and their entrees have actually improved over the years (which were excellent in the first place). Try the egg rolls!

Mexican Dinner Lunch

Cafe Sabor  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/16/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
Cafe Sabor is located near the cities of River Heights, Providence, and North Logan.
People found this by searching for: Cafe Sabor Logan Utah Menu, Logancache Utah Cafe Sabor, Cafe Sabor Logan Ut, Cafe Sabor Nutrutional Menu, Cafe Sabor Logan Ut Menu, Cafe Sabor Logan Utah, and Cafe Sabor Menu.