3.7 rating over 1 review
Call 25202 Hesperian Blvd
Hayward, CA 94545
Neighborhoods: Southgate

Cuisine: Diner, Breakfast, American

Cafe Vasiliki is a Diner, Breakfast, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Kthlnawd3 photo

Kthlnawd3

Union City, CA
Cafe Vasiliki 1.0

Disappointed

I have been eating here once a month with my friend (that’s a few years now). It has changed hands a couple times, but remained greek and served many lamb dishes. When you ordered a turkey sandwich, the turkey was roasted turkey from the kitchen. Last month we were served a nasty something or other, so we asked for turkey sandwich. The meat was sliced packaged meat off a store shelf :( So, they brought us fish n chips. The french fries were ok and the fish was so crispy hard, we couldn’t eat it. We asked what was going on and the waitress said “new owner”. Ugh! On the way out, we noticed the friendly candy bowl is no longer set out in the waiting area and the wonderfully awesome tray of baklava is gone. I always buy a baklava and my friend always grabs a piece of candy. As well, they only have 1 dinner lamb dish served at dinner time only. Sorry this is the end of a tradition. For now we are juggling between Carrows and iHop.

The California Turkey

Apparently their menu has changed drastically as nothing I tried to pick off the “Dish Name” list matched.I think my overall review says it all.

Diner Delivery Breakfast

Cafe Vasiliki  Restaurant Reviews

Tin Fu Restaurant

Asian in Harder-Tennyson

Yummy Restaurant

Chinese in Tennyson-Alquire

Cafe Vasiliki is located near the cities of Castro Valley, Ashland, and San Lorenzo.
People found this by searching for: Vasiliki Cionteri, Cafe Vasiliki, Vasiliki Restaurant, Vasiliki Hayward, Vasiliki Hayward Menu, Cafe Vasiliki Hayward, and Cafe Vasiliki Menu.