Cafe Zu Zu

Neighborhoods: Downtown Scottsdale
Cuisine: American, Hamburgers, Sandwiches

Cafe Zu Zu is a American, Hamburgers, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

RuCat60 photo

Scottsdale, AZ

Feelin' Groovy

Made reservations for 9 the Friday night after Thanksgiving to enjoy dinner with family in while they were in town. It was first visit to the Valley Ho for my out-of-state relatives and everyone enjoyed relaxing in the attractive lounge before heading into the Cafe. We virtually had the restaurant to ourselves that night, seated at a large round table in the center of the cafe (I’d like to go back again to snuggle up with my sweetheart in one of the cozy booths that cover the back wall). Every appetizer, salad & entree was a hit and no one left hungry!
To get the most from Cafe ZuZu, I recommend ordering a selection of tasty plates and sharing. Their

I started with a salad that was crisp and refreshing. My parents opted to share the salad, so they’d had room for dessert (a great idea). My nephews ordered the tuna dish, which was a bit hit with everyone. The only item ordered that wasn’t a hit was the chili.

Burger was tasty, but the hit at the table were the tasty french fries served as side option. They passed around the table several times and came back empty!

Roasted Squash Pasta

A few of my family members ordered the roasted squash dish and enjoyed it (no one quite finished the serving).

Lemon Tarte

The lemon tart my parents finished off their meal with was passed around and the table agreed, it was not worth the calories. Next time, I think they’d pass on dessert and order 2 salads with dinner.

Salmon Special

My Dad ordered the salmon special that night and loved his dinner. Everyone who ordered a fish dish seemed pleased.

American Dinner Delivery

Cafe Zu Zu  Restaurant Reviews

J&G Steakhouse

Steakhouse in Camelback East

Latin American in Paradise Valley

Mastro's Steakhouse

Steak in North Scottsdale

Cafe Zu Zu is located near the cities of Paradise Valley.
People found this by searching for: Zu Zu Cafe Menu Scottsdale, Cafe Zuzu Scottsdale Az Menu Image, Cached, Vegetarian Friendly Restaurant Old Town Scottsdale, Iconic Scottsdale Restaurants, Cafe Zuzu Menu, Zuzu Old Scottsdale, Cafe Zuzu Old Town Scottsdale, and Downtown Scottsdale Cafes.