Caffe Aldo Lamberti

Cuisine: Fine Dining, Specialty Soup & Sandwiches, Catering

Caffe Aldo Lamberti is a Fine Dining, Specialty Soup & Sandwiches, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users paid more than $50 and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Extremely Disappointed!!!

In town on business, wanted good meal instead of fast/chain food. Arrived for dinner solo, restaurant was somewhat busy for a Thursday night. Ordered Guava Rum Drink, was very good. The zucchini crab cake tasted good but had too much cartilage in it. Then I ordered the rib eye, medium rare, it came with fries and a balsamic glaze. I ordered a glass of wine with the steak. An hour after I arrived the rib eye came out looking great, smelled great, unfortunately it was medium well. I ordered medium rare. It was late and I was hungry so I told the waiter when he finally came over to check on me that I wasn’t happy, but was going to eat it because it had taken so long and I was hungry. He said it would only take a few minutes and he’d rather it be replaced. 15 minutes later a second rib eye came out, I was angry by now. The second one was still over cooked, and the piece of meat had more fat and just wasn’t as good as the first would have been if it were cooked correctly. Four items, a $38 piece of meat which twice couldn’t be cooked medium rare and a bill with 15% tip…$88.61. I was NOT happy. I don’t mind spending the money on a great steak, here even a good one should have been received. I could have been happier if the server’s tone was one of more understanding. He said he’d tell the manager, but didn’t. I’m glad I’m from out of town because this was so NOT what is a good restaurant.

Rib Eye

Ordered Medium rare, the first came out medium well, the second medium. Not good.

Fine Dining Specialty Soup & Sandwiches Catering
Mon-Thu 11:30AM - 10:00PM
Sat 12:00PM - 11:00PM
Fri 11:30AM - 11:00PM
Sun 01:00PM - 09:00PM
CaffeLamberti photo
CaffeLamberti, the Owner, says:

You can expect the very best in contemporary Italian cuisine and seafood at Caffe Aldo Lamberti. A South Jersey Landmark for over 20 years and just minutes from Philadelphia, you will find mouthwatering menu selections such as chicken, veal, pasta, USDA prime meats and seafood dishes, along with our house specialty – whole fresh fish… We feature spacious dining rooms with a California Art-Decor design and no matter the occasion – whether it is a quiet dinner for two or a party of 175 – Caffe Aldo Lamberti is the perfect setting.

From CityGrid:

Caffe Aldo Lamberti  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/09/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
Caffe Aldo Lamberti is located near the cities of Cherry Hill Twp, Golden Triangle, Ellisburg, Westmont, and Haddon.
People found this by searching for: Aldo Lamberti Cafe, Is Cagfe Aldo Lamberti In The Golden Triangle, Caffe Aldo Lamberti Reviews, Cafe Lamberti Cherry Hill Nj, Caffe Aldo Lamberti Statue, Caffe Aldo Lamberti Menu, and Cafe Lamberti.