Caffe Italia

1121 Richards Blvd
Davis, CA 95616-4715

Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Continental

Overall
Pros
"Family friendly abd good food!"
Cons
"Decor is kind of outdated."
jmix photo

jmix

Irvine, CA
Caffe Italia 4.0

Cafe Italia - A more homey Buca De Beppo

I came here because of my cousin’s graduation from UC Davis. The first thing I noticed when I walked in were the old style Italian pictures and environment, very similar to Buca De Beppo. Our service was prompt, food was sort of quick to arrive at. I ordered a chicken fettuccine that was supposed to be spicy, but I hardly tasted it. My cousins ordered the Rustic Penne (I think that is their flagship pasta?) and I honestly thought it was just OK. Reminded me of a Cheescake Factory DaVinci pasta. We also shared a Cafe Combo pizza between us, which I thought was good. It had the extra element of pizza taste that I’m not really sure how to describe, but is absent in the fast-food pizza joints.

The one thing that I really liked (that gives this review an extra star) was their free unlimited garlic bread. For the price of pasta, I would give it a mediocre rating. The pizza is above par, and service was decent. Price could be a little high for quality of food.

Chicken Fettucine

Really, not that great.

Really, not that great.

Italian Dinner Lunch

Caffe Italia  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/01/2013 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 01/01/2014 - A diner from Woodland, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Family friendly abd good food!'
    Cons: 'Decor is kind of outdated.'
  • 03/01/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 03/09/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 10/25/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 04/04/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 05/15/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 08/28/2015 - A diner from Davis, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: Cafe Italia Davis Ca, Caffe Italia Menu Davis, Cafe Italia Menu Davis, Cafe Italia Davis Menu, Cafe Italia Menu, Www.Cafeitaliaindavis,Ca, Cafe Italia, Cafe Italia Davis Ca Menu, and Cafe Italia Davis.