3.2 rating over 1 review
Call 1121 Richards Blvd
Davis, CA 95616-4715

Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Continental

Overall
Pros
"Family friendly abd good food!"
Cons
"Decor is kind of outdated."
jmix photo

jmix

Irvine, CA
Caffe Italia 4.0

Cafe Italia - A more homey Buca De Beppo

I came here because of my cousin’s graduation from UC Davis. The first thing I noticed when I walked in were the old style Italian pictures and environment, very similar to Buca De Beppo. Our service was prompt, food was sort of quick to arrive at. I ordered a chicken fettuccine that was supposed to be spicy, but I hardly tasted it. My cousins ordered the Rustic Penne (I think that is their flagship pasta?) and I honestly thought it was just OK. Reminded me of a Cheescake Factory DaVinci pasta. We also shared a Cafe Combo pizza between us, which I thought was good. It had the extra element of pizza taste that I’m not really sure how to describe, but is absent in the fast-food pizza joints.

The one thing that I really liked (that gives this review an extra star) was their free unlimited garlic bread. For the price of pasta, I would give it a mediocre rating. The pizza is above par, and service was decent. Price could be a little high for quality of food.

Chicken Fettucine

Really, not that great.

Really, not that great.

Italian Dinner Lunch

Caffe Italia  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Cafe Italia Davis Menu, Cafe Italia Davis Ca, Caffe Italia Menu Davis, Www.Cafeitaliaindavis,Ca, Cafe Italia Davis, Cafe Italia Menu, Cafe Italia Menu Davis, and Cafe Italia Davis Ca Menu.