Caffe Niche

Salt Lake City, UT 84102

Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

October 18, 2010

Yummm

The food is amazing! Creative and delicious. The hanger steak is possibly the best I have ever had. Also, the patio is great for a lovely summer night.
August 9, 2009

Fantastic Weekend Brunch

This is the best brunch I've had in Salt Lake City. We went there about a month ago and I can't stop thinking about it! The menu is simple, a few options but it works because what they do, they do it so well! I had the scrambled eggs,…
July 13, 2009

Want to eat quality food made by people who care?

You will definitely appreciate Cafe Niche, one of my favorite places to do brunch. It seems sad, how difficult it is to find restaurants nowadays that serve REAL food, made by REAL people. I always like to see restaurants like Niche…

American Catering Wifi

From OpenTable:

***We do not take reservations for lunch or brunch. Please call for parties of more than 8 people***

Niche is a modern eatery with a neighborhood cafe feel. We specialize in local, sustainable food and feature the best seasonal offerings.

Our menu ranges from small plates to chef-styled main courses and unique desserts.

The atmosphere is relaxed and the service friendly.

We believe in the philosophy of simple ingredients prepared fresh to showcase flavors.

We are able to accommodate special requests and diets and are vegetarian and vegan friendly.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Caffe Niche  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/13/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Caffe Niche is located near the cities of South Salt Lake, Slc, and Foothill.
People found this by searching for: Cafe Niche, How Late Does Cafe Niche Serve Breakfast?, Cafe Niche Salt Lake Menu, Caffe Niche Menu, How Late Does Cafe Niche Serve Breakfast, Caffe Niche, and Unusual Hangers In Caffe.