Call 33 E Broadway St
Shelbyville, IN 46176-1334

Cuisine: Pizza, American, Vegetarian

Cagney's Pizza King is a Pizza, American, and Vegetarian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Overall
Pros
"Good food"
"Best pizza in town "
Cons
"Portions to small"
Comments
"No"
bibslady photo

bibslady

San Francisco, CA
Cagney's Pizza King 1.0

They were too busy

I have been getting delivery from Cagney’s for many years. Occasionally the order is not exactly what I ordered, but their food is good! Tonight when I called Cagney’s, the customer service person said they were too busy to take my order. The service person did not say they were running longer than normal on delivery. She did not even offer carry out. She only said they were too busy! I even asked the person to repeat herself and again she said they “were too busy". Something similar to this happened about a year ago when the business place I worked tried to place a rather large order. Wow! I guess they are too busy for my future business too.

Cagney's Pizza King 4.0
April 28, 2005

A fine Pizza King establishment.

Ever since I was a kid, I have always loved Pizza King pizza. It just seems that it is made with a higher quality than similar places like Pizza Hut or Papa Johns. One of the best pizza's Cagney's offers is the barbecue pepperoni pizza.…

$10 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $4

Buy Now 60% off
Image-5836378-10451612
Pizza Delivery American

Cagney's Pizza King  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Cagney's Shelbyville In, Cagney's Shelbyville Indiana, Cagney's Pizza King, Cagneys Shelbyville In, Cagney's Shelbyville, Cagney's Pizza King Menu, and Local Restaurant Guide Within Indianapolis, In 46227.