Call 105 E Fayette St
Uniontown, PA 15401-3658

Cuisine: American, Continental, Lunch

Caileigh's of Uniontown is a American, Continental, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

pastal photo

pastal

Uniontown, PA

Best

When I’m asked where would you go to eat in Uniontown? I would have said Capparella’s and driven to Perriopolus, but my goodness you have to Caileigh’s!!! If you’re into steak as I am, you have to try theirs! Dessert? White Chocolate Macadamia Nut mmm!!!

Between two people it was a little on the expensive side, to have 2 glasses of Wine a mixed drink and our meal with an appetizer (Crab Tess) our bill was around $80 with out the tip… Overall great experience!!!

NY Strip

Superb, I don’t believe the Chef could mess it up if he tried to!

January 10, 2011

My mouth is watering writing this review

Caileigh´s restaurant is amazing. I can honestly say I havenever entered into another restaurant so elegant and beautiful as this one. Not only are you surrounded by a wonderful atmosphere, but you are also surrounded by a wonderful staff.…
January 20, 2010

Most Amazing Staff :)

I absolutely adore this facility! its set in a beautiful home with a cozy atmosphere. The staff is very concerned in your comfort and will help you if you need some assistance finding something interesting to do in town! \r I can never…
January 19, 2010

Lovely Dining Experience

The food is excellent, and the staff is very courteous. The restaurant setting is very unique, with such a home-like feeling. I would absolutely recommend this restaurant to anyone and will definitely be going back.

American Continental Lunch
Tue-Sat 04:00PM - 10:00PM (Open for Dinner for Tuesday - Saturday and by request during lunch and Brunch on Sunday Open for the Public)
caileighs photo
caileighs, the Owner, says:

Since 1999, Chef Joe Carei has provided a fine dining experience at Caileigh’s Restaurant. Cailiegh, located in the heart of Downtown Uniontown, Pennsylvania offers the highest quality service beginning from the moment you are greeted at the door until you savor the last bite of your dessert. The coal kings, the coke monarchs and even steel barons were treated to extravagant dinners in her home. Today, Chef Joe and Stacy continue the tradition of her hospitality. The restaurant’s table settings and handcrafted décor were carefully selected to complement the building and it’s historical importance to the area.

From CityGrid:

Caileigh's of Uniontown  Restaurant Reviews

Caileigh's of Uniontown is located near the cities of East Uniontown, Oliver, Hopwood, Lemont Furnace, and Brownfield.
People found this by searching for: Caparella's Uniontown Pa, Caparellas Rest, Caparellas In Uniontown, Caparella's Uniontown, Caperella Uniontown Pa Resturant, Caparellas Uniontown Pa, and Caileigh's Restaurant Uniontown Pa.