Cala Lily Cafe

724-443-0315

5499 William Flynn Hwy ( )

Gibsonia, PA 15044

Description: Cala Lily Cafe is a Mediterranean, Cafe, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Mediterranean, Cafe, American, Catering, International, Dinner, Good for groups, and Lunch
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Cala Lily Cafe
  • 1 user loves Cala Lily Cafe

Reviews for Cala Lily Cafe

Cala Lily Cafe

4.0

Awesome Experience

Holy Canoli this place was great! Since having lived in the metro New York and Chicago areas, I was nervous about moving to PIttsburgh, but this place was a culinary explosion in a bland setting. Sitting off the road in an old office building, the outside ambviance is slight. But the flavors…oh the food! My hubby had a chille relleno with drunken goat cheese that was to die for. I had a pistachio crusted tilapia with the same goat cheese…awesome! The wait staff were so friendly, and the bartender even slipped us a few extra splashes of wine so we could finish our dinner comfortably without having to order a whole other glass. Cannot say enough good things. Our only problem is we don’t want to go out and explore additional restaurants…we just want to keep experiencing this place! It would be five stars easy if the inside didn’t feeli like you were in Newark NJ, but the food was incredible!

Brie

A little garlicky, but could have been incredible.

pistachio crusted tilapia

Incredible flavors, and the drunken goat cheese really added an oomph. Goat cheese is usually so strong, but this, along with the carmelized onions was like an explosion in your mouth. A really innovative use of taste and texture.

Add/Show Comments (1)

October 23, 2012

I have been eating here since the early 2000's...I love the food, the staff is always friendly, funny & experienced. I love their menu & I am visiting in the Gibsonia area and will eat there this Thursday!!!

April 19, 2010

Great food, horrible service - not worth it at the moment.

I went to Cala Lilly first with my parents, a friend my age (20s) and her mother. We were seated very quickly, and the ambience is nice, it's a very romantic setting. However, our server took forever (at least 10 minutes) to come over to…

August 27, 2009

Cala Lilly Cafe is mostly good.

This is a very small but nice restaurant. I have had some good meals and some not very good meals there. My crab cakes were full of shells. The warm pita bread rolls are delicious.

Cala Lily Cafe is located near the cities of Richland Twp, Bakerstown, Wildwood, and Mccandless.
People found this by searching for: Cala Lily Cafe, Calla Lily Restaurant Menu, Calla Lily Cafe Pittsburgh Pa, Calla Lily Restaurant Pittsburgh Pa, Calla Lily Restaurant, Calla Lilly Pittsburgh Pa Restaurant, Calla Lily Cafe, and Calla Lily Cafe Gibsonia Pa.

Barrel Junction
Pizza Roma
La Vostra Pizza

17925fbdaa5e677b156d3d4ff29bfd82

Link to Cala Lily Cafe

Cala Lily Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Pros
  •  "Heavy on the salt shaker on all sauces, crab cakes, stuffed mushroom with seafood, quinoa . "
Cons
  •  "Need to put away the salt shaker"