Cameron's On The Green

436 Oak St
East Bridgewater, MA 02333-1212

Cuisine: Seafood, Lunch, Traditional

Cameron's On The Green is a Seafood, Lunch, and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Staff"
lovedining12 photo

lovedining12

Somerville, MA
Cameron's On The Green 5.0

GREAT Restaurant!

Cameron’s has a spectacular menu, wonderful nightly specials, top-notch service, and a beautiful view of the surrounding golf course. Their chef is amazing and the prices are affordable. The atmosphere is always welcoming and the food is always delicious. It’s my favorite restaurant by far! Highly recommended!

dwyer photo

dwyer

Easton, MA

Very Upset

Our anniversary dinner date was ruined ! Waitress was rude and would not give us the time of day until she realized that her tip was on the line. We both ordered the prime rib cooked med. well. Came out rare. Sent back for correction. Still rare. Manager came over to say that prime rib can only be med.rare. Couldn"t understand that one. Manager said everyone orders it med.rare. Guess we were out of luck . Ordering med. well at Camerons is not happening! Had gift card with money left on it. Told them to keep it. We will never be back. Thanks for the anniversary memory, Cameron !

Prime Rib

BigRich photo

BigRich

Hanson, MA
Cameron's On The Green 1.0

Don't waste your time or money

Went there last night with the wife and family, we had a gift certificate. The food was barely edible the wait staff was indifferent. The food was overpriced for what seemed like reheated processed food.
The restaurant was empty and smelled slightly stale.
Both my daughters spent the rest of the night complaining that their stomach’s felt ill.
I would not recommend anyone go here and i know i would never go again

Chicken and Broccoli Verdicchio

The chicken was rubbery and the entire dish was very salty. My wife couldnt even finish a quarter of it

Lobster Macaroni and Cheese

Over cooked lobster, very dry, tasted like it had been reheated multiple times and had a stale odor to it

Charliestoolover photo

Charliestoolover

Whitman, MA
Cameron's On The Green 1.0

if you want your digestive trac clean come here

i had the scrod here and once i ate it it tasted verys fishy an clammy within 2 min of me eating my"peaceful" dinner i became violently ill in the parking lot this place is dirty it smells and its too expensive for nothing GET FRESH FOOD YOU STUPID COW EXECUTIVE CHEF WERE DID YOU GET YOUR SERVSAFE CERTIFICATION SEARS&ROEBUCK AND DOES THE HEALTH INSPECTOR COME HERE OR IS HE TO BUSY AT THE GOLF COURSE AND THEN HES TOO TIRED TO SHUT YOU DOWN

FRIED SHCROD

claudemonet13 photo

claudemonet13

Hanson, MA
Cameron's On The Green 2.0

Very Indifferent management

My wife and I went to Cameron’s on August 1, 2009 for a peaceful evening out. The service was good and the food ‘tasted good’! We both had a baked stuffed lobster dinner with sides of asparagus and broccoli plus side salads. I had a diet coke and my wife had two glasses of pino grigio. We returned home and within a couple of hours we both became violently ill for the rest of the night, but felt much better the next afternoon. I returned to the restaurant the next (sunday) afternoon and asked to speak to a manager. She was surprised when I told her of our previous night’s episode as I explained that my concern was for other diners. I stated that I did not want any monetary consideration. (I showed her the $97.00 receipt) She simply said, “That’s too bad, I’ll let the chef know!” I gave her my name and tel. number in case they could come up with an answer. No answer was attempted. Avoid Baked stuffed lobster!! I have never written a bad review before, but Cameron’s indifference rated this one.
The manager walked away and ’that was that".

Baked Stuffed Lobster

Tasted okay, but my wife and I became violently ill hours afterward.

FATMATT photo

FATMATT

Halifax, MA
Cameron's On The Green 5.0

YOU NEED TO GO THERE!

WE HAVE ENJOYED MANY FINE MEALS AT CAMERONS. ALSO SOME SIMPLY GREAT APPETIZERS. GOOD CLAM CHOWDER AND FRENCH ONION SOUP.
NICE BAR , GREAT KITCHEN STAFF.
WOW SPECIALS.
MY FAVORITE APPLETINI BAR.
THE RUSSELS ARE DEDICATED TO THERE BUSINES AND ARE PERSONALLY INVOLVED.
GO THERE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF

AUGUSTA PORK CHOPS

GREAT PIECES OF PORK. NICE SEASONING.
GARLIC MASHED MMM!
CAME OUT HOT. I LIKE MY FOOD HOT.

South Seafood Lunch

Cameron's On The Green  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/24/2013 - A diner from Glastonbury, CT tried it.
  • 06/23/2013 - A diner from Providence, RI tried it.
  • 10/12/2013 - A diner from Ardsley, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/26/2013 - A diner from North Easton, MA tried it and liked it.
  • 11/01/2013 - A diner from Brockton, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/09/2013 - A diner from Stoughton, MA tried it and liked it.
  • 03/01/2014 - A diner from Franklin, MA tried it and liked it.
  • 03/15/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
  • 06/17/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/27/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Staff'
  • 03/08/2015 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/07/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Cameron's On The Green is located near the cities of Elmwood, West Bridgewater, and Bridgewater.
People found this by searching for: Cameron On The Green, Cameron's Inn On The Green, Cameron's On The Green Whitman, Cameron's On The Green, Is Camerons Inn On The Green Restaurant In East Bridgewater Ma Under New Ownership, Camerons On The Green, Camerons On The Green Menu, and Camerons In On The Green.