Campus Pizza & Subs

3.3 rating over 1 review

508-697-3336

955 Pleasant St ( )

Bridgewater, MA 02324-2300

Description: Campus Pizza & Subs is a Deli, Pizza, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Deli, Pizza, Sandwiches, Subs, Good For Kids, Takeout, Good for groups, and Delivery
  • 136 dishes entered by diners at Campus Pizza & Subs

Reviews for Campus Pizza & Subs

Campus Pizza & Subs

2.0

too many mess-ups

after 10 years I’m done with Campus Pizza! they screw up to many orders. This time I called to complain and tell them I was fixing it my self and I wanted my bill fixed. The owner refused. What kind of BLT doesn’t have Lettuce, Tomato, or Mayo? and it was a Small to boot. But she refused to take it off my bill. I’m not going back. That is not how you keep your customers happy.

Sm BLT sub

If you order a BLT, you expect a BLT. Not a B. I was flabbergasted when I opened my sub and all I had was bacon and the cheese. NO LETTUCE, NO TOMATO, NO MAYO.
And the owner was only willing to make me wait till they could send the driver back out with the missing ingredients. I had the missing ingredients. I didn’t want to wait. they were NOT WILLING TO TAKE IT OFF THE BILL. Their screw up. But they are not willing to make the customer happy so they don’t leave a bad review and so they come back. especially after 10 years.

Campus Pizza & Subs is located near the cities of Elmwood, West Bridgewater, and East Bridgewater.
People found this by searching for: Campus Bridgewater Ma, Campus Pizza, Campus Pizza Bridgewater Ma Menu, Campus Pizza Bridgewater Menu, Campus Pizza Bridgewater, Campus Pizza In Bridgewater, Campus Pizza Bridgewater Ma, Campus Pizza Menu Bridgewater Ma, and Campus Pizza, Bridgewater, Ma.

SugarCane Thai, Korean & Chinese Cuisine