972-291-1053

• 1 dish entered by diners at Campuzano Mexican Food
  • 1 user wants to eat at Campuzano Mexican Food

Reviews for Campuzano Mexican Food

Horrible Service

The servers were slow to assist you and if a party of 3 or more were come in you after you they would completely ignore you as if you were never there. There were insects crawling near our table.

False Advertising

We had a magazine coupon for $5 off a $20 purchase at Campuzanos’ in Cedar Hill. The coupon did not note any restrictions except an expiration date. We made lunch time purchase over $20. The restaurant manager refused to honor the coupon saying it was not valid on lunch specials even though the coupon did not state that. We left the restaurant angry.

I sent a complaint to the Campuzanos’ web site and received a call from Jimmy Case 214-457-5101 fax 972-217-1970 [email protected] He didn’t think they should have rejected the coupon because we met the $20 purchase requirement. He said he would check into it and call me back. HE DID NOT. I sent an email to him to let him know I was disappointed in his lack of follow up and I still did not receive a reply. WE WILL NEVER GO BACK TO ANY OF THE CAMPUAZNOS LOCATIONS.

Enchilada Plate

Food average, Cheese sauce wasn’t that goood

September 6, 2009

Campuzano Mexican Food is has a nice atmosphere.

Campuzano's Mexican Food is a nice little family restaurant. The food is good - it has a homemade taste to it and is very fresh. I would recommend this to anyone living in the Cedar Hill area.

June 19, 2009

Campuzano Mexican Food has good prices

This place, has great sour cream chicken plates,the prices are very reasonable. I would recommend this to anyone. We do lunch with office ladies,,and always enjoy our order.

People found this by searching for: Campuzano Cedar Hill Menu, Campuzano's Cedar Hill Menu, Campuzanos Cedar Hill, Campuzanos Cedar Hill Menu, Campuzanos Cedar Hill Tx Menu, Campuzanos Menu Cedar Hill, Campuzanos, Capazunos, Cedar Hill, and Campuzano Menu Cedar Hill.

Dickey's Barbecue Pit
Black Eyed Pea
Five Guys
Dickey's Cedar Hill

Link to Campuzano Mexican Food

Campuzano Mexican Food  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%