804-358-7274

3120 W Cary St ( )

Richmond, VA 23221

Neighborhoods: Carytown

Description: Can Can Brasserie is a French, Bakeries, and Bistro restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: French, Reservations, Bakeries, Bistro, Good For Kids, Takeout, and Delivery
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Can Can Brasserie
  • 1 user loves Can Can Brasserie

Reviews for Can Can Brasserie

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by collinw

Editorial Review by Gayot »

Can Can Brasserie

Great restaurant, exceptional food, great...

Great restaurant, exceptional food, great service, great atmosphere.

2.0

Racist and Unprofessional

The experience that I had on the night of Feb. 11 2014 was pleasant up until 10:45pm. My date and I were the last patrons in the restaurant but keep in mind closing isn’t until 1am according to the hours of operation and Michelle our waitress. The actions of the employees were very unprofessional to say the least. I believe that had our skin color been much lighter(white) we would not have been subjected to such treatment. There was another couple that left the restaurant prior to us that was white and as soon as they left, the staff begin talking and laughing in loud voices across the restaurant to one another, having drinks from the bar and carrying on as if we were not customers. Then as time passed they turned the music off, cut the lights off and then cut them back on as if to tell us we needed to leave, by this time it is only a few minutes after 11pm. Completely unacceptable. I have never experienced such blatant racism and unprofessionalism. This was my first experience dining at Can Can and I can not say it was a great first impression. I will not recommend this establishment to any of the organizations I am involved with. However, I will definitely make sure to share my experience through word of mouth and any other forum about the behaviors of the staff at this establishment. I do want to say that Michelle(tall female) our waitress was not a part of this racist unprofessional staff. The staff I am referring to was two male bartenders one tall and slim the other kind of chubby, and what appeared to be a short female night manager and a couple of the waitresses.

Braised Veal

Can Can Brasserie is located near the cities of Henrico, Lakeside, Dumbarton, and Palm Coast.
People found this by searching for: Can Can Carytown Menu, Racist Restaurants In Richmond, Virginia, Can Can Carytown, Palermo Midlothian Va, Cancan Richmond, Can Can Brasserie Menu, and Can Can Brasserie.

Featured in Richmond

Listed On

My Restaurant Rotation by danen

Note: work here.. make everything from scratch and put out some really good food at dinner..

Dishes: moule frites

My Restaurant Rotation by collinw

Note: Beautiful food, top quality ingrediants, seasonal and ever changing menu, top notch sauce work.

Dishes: Plat Du Jour