Canton Garden Restaurant

4153 W Broadway Ave
Robbinsdale, MN 55422-1823

Cuisine: Asian, Lunch, Breakfast

Pros
"Love the fried rice and that I can customize my dish"
Cons
"Service can be questionable but a husband and wife run it so its understandable"
randievanson photo

randievanson

Robbinsdale, MN

YUM!

I have yet to order a dish here that I dislike. Favorites include the Curry Fried Rice and Wonton Soup. The Wontons in the wonton soup are soooo flavorful.

October 28, 2011

Great Little Place!

This is best small chinese place I have gone to. Friendly staff, good food and great prices. I find it hard to believe anyone was treated rudely here. Check it out, u won't be sorry. We keep going back and reccomend it to everyone.
Canton Garden Restaurant 1.0
November 28, 2010

Unbelievably rude service

Unbelievably rude service. We called the restaurant, but apparently the restaurant could not hear us speaking. Just before we wanted to call again, the person on the phone loudly called us "f---ing a--holes." Before we could call again,…
August 10, 2009

Don't judge a book by its cover

Don't judge a book by its cover. Hole in the wall chinese place, but good food and friendly staff. You won't have to wait long for some delicious sweet and sour chicken.

Asian Online Ordering Lunch

Canton Garden Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 09/22/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Love the fried rice and that I can customize my dish'
    Cons: 'Service can be questionable but a husband and wife run it so its understandable'
  • 09/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 01/14/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/20/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/23/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/20/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Canton Garden Restaurant is located near the cities of Crystal, Golden Valley, and New Hope.
People found this by searching for: Chinese Food Delivery Robbinsdale Mn, Canton Garden Robbinsdale Menu, Canton Garden Restaurant Robbinsdale, Canton Garden, Mn, Canton Garden Robbinsdale, Canton Garden Restaurant Robbinsdale Mn, and Canton Garden Robbinsdale Mn.