Call 4153 W Broadway Ave
Robbinsdale, MN 55422-1823

Cuisine: Asian, Breakfast, Cafe

Pros
"Love the fried rice and that I can customize my dish"
Cons
"Service can be questionable but a husband and wife run it so its understandable"
randievanson photo

randievanson

Robbinsdale, MN

YUM!

I have yet to order a dish here that I dislike. Favorites include the Curry Fried Rice and Wonton Soup. The Wontons in the wonton soup are soooo flavorful.

October 28, 2011

Great Little Place!

This is best small chinese place I have gone to. Friendly staff, good food and great prices. I find it hard to believe anyone was treated rudely here. Check it out, u won't be sorry. We keep going back and reccomend it to everyone.
Canton Garden Restaurant 1.0
November 28, 2010

Unbelievably rude service

Unbelievably rude service. We called the restaurant, but apparently the restaurant could not hear us speaking. Just before we wanted to call again, the person on the phone loudly called us "f---ing a--holes." Before we could call again,…
August 10, 2009

Don't judge a book by its cover

Don't judge a book by its cover. Hole in the wall chinese place, but good food and friendly staff. You won't have to wait long for some delicious sweet and sour chicken.

Asian Breakfast Takeout

Canton Garden Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Canton Garden Restaurant is located near the cities of Crystal, Golden Valley, and New Hope.
People found this by searching for: Canton Garden Robbinsdale Mn, Cantonese Garden On Broadway Crystal Minnesota, Cantanese Place In Robbinsdale, Cantenese Garden Robbinsdale, Canton Garden Restaurant Robbinsdale Mn, Canton Garden, Mn, Canton Garden Restaurant Robbinsdale, Canton Garden Robbinsdale, and Canton Garden Robbinsdale Menu.