Call 14726 Gratiot Ave
Detroit, MI 48205-1941
Neighborhoods: Burbank

Cuisine: Steakhouse, Lunch, Cafe

Capers is a Steakhouse, Lunch, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great ass streaks"
Cons
"Small building"
Comments
"don't knock it till you try it"
Webtron750 photo

Webtron750

Warren, MI

Double the enjoyment!

Caper’s has two locations – the original on Gratiot near State Fair in Detroit, and for those of you a little further north, on the corner of Groesbeck Hwy (M-97) and North Rose in Mt. Clemens.

Yes, their steaks are great. They are “market price”, usually they have four kinds and they are by the ounce, so you can get EXACTLY what you want.

Their other items are good too, but if you like good steak, I highly recommend Caper’s

Porterhouse Steak

Order what you like, how much you want and how you want it cooked. You won’t be disapointed!

ChapmanTwin photo

ChapmanTwin

Detroit, MI

I LOVE CAPERS!

This place has excellent steaks, potatoes, and other great choices. But please, stick to the steaks…they’re the purpose for Capers’ local fame. Their discount days make it even more affordable for you to enjoy great steaks in a comfortable and relaxed environment.

Delmonico Steak

I order my steaks medium and they are always juicy and flavorful! Prices are by the ounce, so price depends on size of steak.

December 17, 2010

Get Place to Dine

Me and my friend went there to have drinks on ladies night. They were great not water down and the food was excellent.
April 3, 2010

Outstanding Steaks!

I just ate at Capers for the very first time and boy was I delighted! My husband and some of my friends have told me about this place for years and I always thought they were exaggerating. They were NOT! You pick your steak (New York…

Steakhouse Dinner Lunch

Capers  Restaurant Reviews

Michael Symon's Roast

Steakhouse in Downtown

Taqueria El Rey

Mexican in Southwest Detroit

Capers is located near the cities of Windsor.
People found this by searching for: Capers In Detroit, Capers Steak Det, Capers Detroit, Capers Restaurant Detroit, Capers Restaurant, Capers Steakhouse Detroit, Capers Restaurant Michigan, Capers Detroit Mi, and Capers Steakhouse.