Capri Italian Bakery

Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Italian

Pros
"Love there pizza just like school pizza i really think it was "
Cons
"There is none nothing but good "
Comments
"Best place for pizza "
nnkess photo

nnkess

Allen Park, MI

As good as when I was a kid

I’ve been going to Capri bakery/pizzaria since I was a little girl. My mom and I would stop off there after our “walk” to the grocery store – yes we would “walk” not drive and had our very OWN grocery basket!
Anyhoo – Capri was great then and is great now!
Been going there for over 30 years and still LOVE it!
Great pizza, authentic italian breads, cookies and ladies!
They are so sweet and boy can they COOK!

1 slice pepperoni pizza

Delicious!

Pizza Parking Outdoor seating

Capri Italian Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Love there pizza just like school pizza i really think it was '
    Cons: 'There is none nothing but good '
    Comments: 'Best place for pizza '
  • 09/29/2015 - A diner from Southfield, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Capri Italian Bakery is located near the cities of Melvindale and Pompano Beach.
People found this by searching for: Capri Dearborn, Capri Bakery Dearborn Mi, Capri Pizza Dearborn Mi, Capri Bakery Dearborn, Mi, Capri Bakery Dearborn, Capri Bakery, Capri Italian Bakery, Capri Italian Bakery Dearborn, and Capri Pizza Dearborn.