910-276-1880

1695 S Main St ( )

Laurinburg, NC 28352

Description: Captain Larry's Seafood House is a Steak, Family Dining, and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Steak, Family Dining, Seafood, Good For Kids, and Takeout
  • 6 dishes entered by diners at Captain Larry's Seafood House
  • 1 user loves Captain Larry's Seafood House

Reviews for Captain Larry's Seafood House

• 5 reviews
  • First reviewed by yumtum

BEST SEAFOOD IN TOWN!!!

I’ve been a Captain Larry’s customer for 10+ years and I have never been dissappointed. Everytime my family and I dine there, we feel at home and recieve nothing but the best. Before moving to Laurinburg, seafood prices in our hometown were extremly high; One of our very first time coming here, I thought the waitress lied when she told me the price on an item, because it was so low. For the best seafood in town and for the best prices, I recommend Captain Larry’s for any hungry family!

New Orleans Trio

Absolutely loved this entree! It had scallops, jumbo shrimp and crabmeat in alfredo sauce. It also came with a trip to the salad bar. The salad bar was outstanding. It has every possible selection you could imagine a salad bar to have.

Seafood Sampler Deluxe

For $11.95 my oldest son recieved stuffed crab, shrimp, flounder, catfish, and clam strips. This plate was overflowing with food. It as well came with two side items.

Nasty place

Captain Larry’s is horrible and I’ll never go there again. I use to love to go there but it has been steadily getting worse over the years. Took my family there last weekend and was disgusted and embarrassed at the same time. The shrimp and hushpuppies tasted okay (but not great) but the fish was WAY over cooked. Salad dressing was watered down (literally!). The waitress NEVER refilled our beverages despite repeated requests and promises. The place had nasty floors, water damaged and stained ceilings, and cobwebs hanging all over. The silverware looked like it had been run over several times. But to top it off, there were roaches on the table and walls!!! Manager never showed his face though he was supposedly told by our waitress. Two other waitresses didn’t really seem to care about the bugs, even stating they had a KNOWN bug problem and were always spraying for them. Yuck! Waitress even said the building was rotten in places. A few years ago I took my grandfather there and saw a mouse running around the place. That should have been my sign, but I gave them the benefit of the doubt. Never again. Nasty unhealthful place. Eat there at your own risk.

Incidentally, took my family to an Outback Steakhouse a couple of days later and ate excellent food, at a clean restaurant, with excellent service, for the SAME price.

Sampler

Fish overcooked. Hushpuppies and shrimp okay, but shrimp were tiny and cooked too long too. Salad dressing was literally watered down.

Captain Larry's Seafood House

Very tasty food, excellent service, fair prices

We love Captain Larrys. It’s a great familly restaurant. For the last 15 years we visit Captain Larry’s at least once a week. We love it every time. The food very consistant, large variety to choose from. The fry food, is lightly breaded and oysters are to die for.

Captain Platter

It’s a large, large, large platter with oysters, flounder, scallops, stuffed crab, clam strips, shrimp. I usually get the baked potato(I like to know how theiy cooked them they are the best) salad bar.
Oh yea, it comes with a cup of clam chowder or catfish stew. I prefer the catfish stew it’s little spicy.

4.0

Good family resturant

Nice Clean Restaurant Good Food Good Service
all of the family enjoyed their meal

Seafood Sampler Deluxe

Very tasty

Admirals Feast

Good

Chicken Fingers and French frys

Yummy

April 5, 2012

filth

I went to eat at Captain Larry's last year and found a big cockroach under the table. I told the waitress and I could tell she was embarrassed. I told her to cancel my order and my family and I left. I have not been back since. It is a…

Captain Larry's Seafood House is located near the cities of East Laurinburg.
People found this by searching for: Captain Larry's Laurinburg, Captain Larrys Seafood, Captain Larry's Seafood House, Captain Larry's Laurinburg Nc, Captain Larry's Seafood, Captain Larry Seafood In Laurinburg Nc, and Captain Larry's Seafood Menu.

Domino's Pizza

Link to Captain Larry's Seafood House

Captain Larry's Seafood House  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  90%  Food:  57%  Service:  83%  Ambiance:  83%
Pros
  •  "Shrimp!!!!"
  •  "Everything"