Caribou Coffee

Neighborhoods: Center City East
Cuisine: French, Brunch, Private Parties

Caribou Coffee is a French, Brunch, and Private Parties restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

Pros
"This is CARIBOU CAFE - completely unrelated to caribou coffee!! My daughter took me all the way there from Atlantic City for my favorite coffee drink only to be very disappointed lol"
barnibear photo

barnibear

Bartow, FL

Nice Bistro for Bridesmaids Party

This does remind me of restaurants (Bistros) in Paris. The bridesmaids party for six of us worked out well here. The atmosphere, the service, the food and wine were excellent. Our seating area was very comfortable – three tables for two close together gave a little more room to move around than being stuck at one larger table. A limo dropping us off and picking us up was a nice touch. (glad I wasn’t paying for it all, but overall fun experience!)

Boeuf Bouguignon

This beef dish simmered in wine sauce and vegetables was tender and wonderful flavor.

Escargot

yes, I know. “snails”. This was delicious – if you don’t “think about what it is”

Ordered from the bar menu. A really good cheese platter w...

Ordered from the bar menu. A really good cheese platter with an amazing fig-and-strawberry paste! Caesar salad with smoked salmon or chicken nice as well. Lemondae rather expenseive and no free refills, not really worth it. But restaurant was alright, overall.

French Brunch Outdoor seating

Caribou Coffee  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/17/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'This is CARIBOU CAFE - completely unrelated to caribou coffee!! My daughter took me all the way there from Atlantic City for my favorite coffee drink only to be very disappointed lol'
  • 12/01/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Morimoto

Japanese in City Center East

Amada

Spanish in City Center East

Buddakan

Asian in City Center East

Empire Szechuan

Chinese in Somerton

Caribou Coffee is located near the cities of Middle City East, Rittenhouse, Middle City West, William Penn Annex East, and Pennsport.
People found this by searching for: Caribou Coffee 19134, Coffee City East Philadelphia, Caribou Coffee Walnut, Caribou Coffee Locations, Ratings Coffee Center City Philadelphia, Caribu Cafe Menüleri, and Caribou Coffee Philadelphia.