651-388-1910

726 Main St ( )

Red Wing, MN 55066

Description: Caribou Coffee is a Coffee & Tea, Traditional, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.
Tags: Coffee & Tea, Good For Kids, Traditional, Cafe, Coffee Shop, Coffeehouse, American, Tea, Coffee, and Delivery
  • 139 dishes entered by diners at Caribou Coffee

Reviews for Caribou Coffee

Caribou Coffee Addiction

I have to agree with Coleena. This is an outstanding caribou. I always get great service, and have come in there enough that they know my name. There is always the satisfaction that you go there and you get a consistently good drink every time. Not every caribou I’ve been to keeps up with those standards. Not only that, this Caribou is an old railroad station. Its got a roomy upstairs and downstairs.

Mocha

Consistently Good. I order this almost every time I come to Caribou. And the Whipped cream is never watery, I have this problem with Starbucks. The coffee is always quality.

I Love the Bou!

I love this place. I know its a chain, and we have other coffee shops, but the people that work here are sooooooo upbeat and friendly and my drinks are always perfect! (Plus they know how much I love the bean.) I can do homework there, have a meeting, surf the web or just generally chill out. I’m Happy that Caribou came to Red Wing! Oh the White Chocolate Mocha and Mint Condition are out of this UNIVERSE!

Mint Condition

I am a huge fan of Chocolate Chip Mint ice cream. You an imagine my delight when I took a sip of this delicous minty, chocolaty treat! I was in heaven. Before the Mint Condition, may absolute favorite was the White Chocolate Mocha, which is still high up there on my list of drinks. Only on rare occasions do I switch up and try one of the specials, but I did have a pumkin spice once.

Caribou Coffee is located near the cities of Hager City and Hager Stadt.
People found this by searching for: Caribou Red Wing Mn Store Hours, Caribou Coffee Ice Cream, Caribou Coffee Red Wing Minnesota, Caribou Red Wing Mn, Caribo Coffe Red Wind, Caribou Red Wing, Caribou Coffee Red Wing Mn, and Caribou Coffee Red Wing.

Port