Call 4717 Singleton Blvd
Dallas, TX 75212

Cuisine: Lunch, Breakfast, Cafe

Carmen's Restaurant is a Lunch, Breakfast, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great food and service perfect place to go eat and be happy with what you are served. "
"Shrimp quesadillas and the chips and salsa are delish!"
Cons
"Nothing its great food and friendly service"
Comments
"If you're looking for great tex mex this is the place to be!"
chicchicano photo

chicchicano

Dallas, TX
Carmen's Restaurant 3.0

Good food, Service?

Pretty good food, worth the price… however, I have a few complaints. First of all, I was very unhappy about being seated based on my race. It was very obvious that customers were seated according to the color of their skin. As a fellow Hispanic I want the manager to know that he/she should rethink this seating plan. My second experience with this restaurant was very unfriendly. I was trying to call in an order to go for my parents who cannot travel outside of their house. I was greeted by a nice gentleman who said they were still taking orders. Then the voice switches over to some chola who says the kitchen is closed. Come on now, do you know how ridiculous and unprofessional that came across? I’ll take my business elsewhere until the manager/staff change the attitudes.

Breakfast burritos

luvboricua1976 photo

luvboricua1976

Dallas, TX
Carmen's Restaurant 5.0

simply the best

this is my favorite restaurant. i go 2 times a week. as for the previous review that is so not true.they have a rotation that they go by so that all the waitresses get the same amount of tables. I’ve seen all races in the patio. that’s the very end of the restaurant.the thing is that Mexicans always throw the race card.that’s to bad you feel less and think less of yourself. did you not notice that all the workers are Hispanic as well as the owner.this just doesn’t sound like Carmen’s and i feel bad that people try to make a good place sound so bad. I’m Hispanic and have NEVER felt discriminated.
i give this place 2 thumbs up

beef fajita salad

Good Mexican Restaurant Lunch Breakfast
Mon-Fri 06:00AM - 02:30PM
Sat 06:00AM - 02:00PM
Sun 06:30AM - 02:00PM

Carmen's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 01/31/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 03/09/2015 - A diner hasn't been here but wants to try it.
  • 03/17/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it.
Carmen's Restaurant is located near the cities of Northeast, Oak Cliff, Northeast Dallas White Rock, Cockrell Hill, and Minneapolis.
People found this by searching for: Carmen's Dallas, Carmens Restaurant In Dallas, Carmens Mexican Restaurant Dallas Menu, Carmen's Restaurant Dallas Tx, Carmen's Restaurant Dallas, Carmen's Mexican Cafe In Dallas Texas Menu, and Carmen's Mexican Restaurant Dallas.