Carrabba's

262-797-2548

18365 W Bluemound Rd ( )

Brookfield, WI 53045

Description: Carrabba's is a Italian, Pizza, and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Italian, Pizza, Good For Kids, Takeout, Seafood, European, Delivery, Kid Friendly, Business Dining, and Pasta
  • 150 dishes entered by diners at Carrabba's

Reviews for Carrabba's

Carrabba's

3.0

Hmm... maybe this place would do in a pinch.

I’ve been to Carrabba’s before. I think. Well, maybe. But even if I have, it obviously didn’t leave a good enough impression on me to make it memorable.

And then my friend invited me to an invitation-only event, which is apparently a benefit of their exclusive “Amici Club” (not so exclusive anymore… you can just go sign up online). Carrabba’s rolls out new menu items and invites Amici Club members to try them out. It’s a win-win situation- we get to sample a variety of food and wines; Carrabba’s gets direct and immediate feedback on all of it. I’m sure they aim to make each and every dish fantastic but some of them were forgettable… but overall, I’d have to say they accomplished their goal because there was at least one item that I’d go back for.

Fire-Roasted Portabella Mushroom

Creative combination of ingredients… I might have preferred shredded chicken to let the nice, firm texture of the mushroom really stand out.

Champagne Shrimp and Scallops

This was my favorite and the dish I’ll be back for.

Champagne Chicken

Interesting that I didn’t like this half as much as the pasta, given that it’s the same champagne cream sauce.

Espresso Rubbed Ribeye

For people that think the espresso of an espresso rub will be the predominant flavor, think again. Of all the coffee and espresso rubbed steaks I’ve had, it’s a very subtle difference… really just adding a bit of depth to the dish.

Triple Chocolate Bread Pudding

Extremely rich, this dessert was pretty good but I’ll qualify that by admitting that I am not a fan of bread pudding in the first place.