Call 7890 Highland Rd
Waterford, MI 48327-1412

Cuisine: Chinese, Breakfast, Cafe

Carrie Lee's of Waterford is a Chinese, Breakfast, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Carrie Lee's of Waterford 5.0

Fantastic

My husband and I just moved to Waterford and decided to check out Carrie Lee’s last night……The price was great 8.95 a plate, included egg roll, tea, icecream, cookie…..we had to take food home. The Almond Chicken was excellent….My husband had a beef dish and was equally impressed with the serving and the amount of meat in the dish.
This is our new favorite place to eat….Very clean and great staff.

Almond Chicken

Excellent

Carrie Lee's of Waterford 4.0
December 9, 2008

Great Chinese

I have been going to this place since I was a little kid. Both their food and their service is excellent. I love the atmosphere inside of the restaurant. They have a cute fish pond and lots of asian decorations, it is located on the lake.
Carrie Lee's of Waterford 4.0
December 6, 2008

Good chinese food

I used to eat here all the time when I lived in white lake. It is great food at a great price. Staff is quick and friendly. Pretty clean place and decorated very nice. They have a great garden patio over looking Pontiac Lake. Its awesome…

Chinese Outdoor seating Dinner

Carrie Lee's of Waterford  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/17/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 06/26/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA hasn't been here but wants to try it.
Carrie Lee's of Waterford is located near the cities of Drayton Plains, Village Of Clarkston, Independence, and Clarkston.
People found this by searching for: Carrie Lee's Waterford, Carrie Lee Waterford, Carrie Lee Restaurant, Does Carrie Lees Have A Kids Menu, Carrie Lee's Waterford Mi, Carrie Lees Waterford, Carrie Lee's Of Waterford, Carrie Lees White Lake, and Carrie Lee's Menu.