414-223-3311

301 West Juneau Avenue ( Between N Dr Martin Luther King Jr Dr/N Old World 3rd St and N 4th St )

Milwaukee, WI 53203-1110

Neighborhoods: Kilbourn Town

Description: Carson's is a BBQ and Barbecue restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: BBQ, Barbecue, OpenTable, and Reservations
  • 5 dishes entered by diners at Carson's

From OpenTable:

A dining institution since 1977, Carson's is the place visited by presidents, America's favorite athletes, stars of TV, the big screen, and literally millions of BBQ devotees. With hearty portions and a no holds barred attitude of offering only the finest quality available, Carson's promises to be a fabulous dining experience. For those seeking the best in an undeniably American dining tradition, Carson’s is a must!

Owner? Claim The Menu

Reviews for Carson's

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by lb8er

Delicious Ribs

Service – excellent! Portions – generous! Ribs – outstanding! Went to Carson’s with a very large group. We were treated like we were the only diners in the restaurant. The food was delicious with very large portions. I got the full rack of BBQ baby back ribs with a side of au gratin potatoes and corn bread and I had leftovers for 2 nights! The atmosphere was very nice and our server was attentive and answered all of our questions. Everything was excellent – would definitely go back.

BBQ Baby Back Ribs

Our legendary ribs, chicken and chops are smoked for hours in
a genuine hickory wood-burning pit. No boiling, no marinade,
no rubs or tenderizers, no liquid smoke, NOT “fall-off-the-bone”.
Real authentic slow cooked barbecue.
The ribs were absolutely delicious! The bbq sauce was not too sweet, not too spicy, but perfect. The portion was very generous!

4.0

Great place... I'll be back!

I came here with a group of 14 people. We were assigned three servers to make sure everything went smoothly and to top it all off, Mr. Dean Carson took us all on a tour of his kitchen. He chatted about the opening of this newest location here in Milwaukee and we were all impressed with his dedication and hands-on approach. His attention to detail demanded that everything be perfect… and it showed. Even the cornbread was incredible!

Roquefort Wedge

One of the girls and I decided to split a wedge… wise choice, given the abundance of food we were eventually served! And the kitchen was kind enough to serve it divided into two bowls.

BBQ Baby Back Ribs

Be prepared to forgo the utensils, roll up your sleeves and ask for extra napkins. And say “Yes” to the bib they offer… you’ll need it. These ribs do not slide off the bone all nice and neat so that you can timidly slice them into little bite sized pieces. You will be tearing this delicious mess right off the bone!

Our Famous Corn Bread

Yep, one of these days I’ll come and just make this my dinner.

People found this by searching for: Carson Restaurant In Milw Downtown Menu, Carson's Milwaukee Menu, Carson's Restaurant Milwaukee, Carson's Milwaukee, Carson's Restaurant Milwaukee, Wi, Carsons Milwaukee Restaurant, and Carson Restaurant Milwaukee.

Nearby Restaurants