Casa Lupe Restaurant

671 S Bernardo Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94087-1020

Neighborhoods: Sunnyvale West
Cuisine: Mexican, Catering, Lunch

Casa Lupe Restaurant is a Mexican, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"I ordered a steak. When it was served it had a hair on it. I pointed it out to the server and he said "what do you want me to do about it". Long story short he took the steak back and charged me for it. He also let me know he was the owners son"
musicody photo

musicody

Santa Clara, CA
Casa Lupe Restaurant 5.0

Great Mexican food

My wife and I love to eat at Casa Lupe. Whenever friends come to town for a visit and ask for good Mexican food, this is where we take them.

As with most great Mexican restaurants, the exterior is rather unassuming. It doesn’t seem like the type of place that would have anything worth eating, but once you walk inside, it is a quaint and charming ambience.

I highly recommend the Chicken Mole. It is a sweeter mole, but without being too sweet. As much as I like trying new dishes at restaurants I like, I have a hard time staying away from the mole.

For dessert, get an order of bunuelos. Light and crispy, served with vanilla ice cream and caramel.

The house margarita is also very tasty on the rocks.

Mexican Parking Catering

Casa Lupe Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/11/2013 - A diner from Dublin, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 05/31/2013 - A diner from Stockton, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 06/06/2013 - A diner from Cupertino, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 07/26/2013 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/05/2013 - A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/13/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 11/08/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'I ordered a steak. When it was served it had a hair on it. I pointed it out to the server and he said "what do you want me to do about it". Long story short he took the steak back and charged me for it. He also let me know he was the owners son'
  • 12/03/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 12/23/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.
  • 04/04/2015 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.
  • 05/24/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Casa Lupe Restaurant is located near the cities of Mountain View and Mt View.
People found this by searching for: Casa Lupe, Casa Lupe 2 Sunnyvale, Casa Lupe Restaurant Menu, Casa Lupe Sunnyvale Menu, Casa Lupe Menu, Casa Lupe Sunnyvale, Casa Lupe Menu Sunnyvale, Casa Lupe Restaurant Sunnyvale, Ca, and Casa De Lupe Sunnyvale.