Casa Lupe Restaurant

408-739-2900

671 S Bernardo Ave ( )

Sunnyvale, CA 94087-1020

Neighborhoods: Sunnyvale West

Description: Casa Lupe Restaurant is a Mexican and Latin American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Mexican, Latin American, Good For Kids, Takeout, and Good for groups
  • 1 user loves Casa Lupe Restaurant

Overall: 83%
Pros

• "I ordered a steak. When it was served it had a hair on it. I pointed it out to the server and he said "what do you want me to do about it". Long story short he took the steak back and charged me for it. He also let me know he was the owners son"

Reviews for Casa Lupe Restaurant

Casa Lupe Restaurant

Great Mexican food

My wife and I love to eat at Casa Lupe. Whenever friends come to town for a visit and ask for good Mexican food, this is where we take them.

As with most great Mexican restaurants, the exterior is rather unassuming. It doesn’t seem like the type of place that would have anything worth eating, but once you walk inside, it is a quaint and charming ambience.

I highly recommend the Chicken Mole. It is a sweeter mole, but without being too sweet. As much as I like trying new dishes at restaurants I like, I have a hard time staying away from the mole.

For dessert, get an order of bunuelos. Light and crispy, served with vanilla ice cream and caramel.

The house margarita is also very tasty on the rocks.

May 7, 2009

Fun to eat there

Food is good, service is very friendly and personal.\r They remember you so it feels as if you eat there all the time.\r They are willing to substitute foods if needed.

October 20, 2008

Great little Mexican restaurant

I eat here often when I travel to this part of the country. While the decor is a little dated, it has a very comfortable atmosphere and the staff is very friendly. the menu is pretty standard fare for this type of restaurant but the food…

May 5, 2008

Delicious

Just went there for lunch today, the wait staff was excellent and the food was great. Lunch meal price averages to about $8.00. Great atmosphere, overall great mexican restaurant.

Casa Lupe Restaurant is located near the cities of Mountain View and Mt View.
People found this by searching for: Casa Lupe Sunnyvale, Casa Lupe, Casa Lupe Menu Sunnyvale, Ca, Casa Lupe Menu, Casa Lupe Sunnyvale Menu, Casa Lupe Menu Sunnyvale, Casa Lupe Restaurant Menu, Casa Lupe's Sunnyvale, and Casa De Lupe Sunnyvale.

Featured in Sunnyvale