Casa Toro Mexican Grill

7001 N Route 309
Coopersburg, PA 18036-1109

Cuisine: Mexican, Casual dining, Chinese

Casa Toro Mexican Grill is a Mexican, Casual dining, and Chinese restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great food"
"fried icecream"
"Great food and killer margheritas!"
Cons
"Felt rushed"
"Need to expand the restaurant, sometimes the wait on a weekend is too long."
Comments
"No time to really look at menu"
Fatty24 photo

Fatty24

Telford, PA

I loved it!

I think once you find the right meal that you like you’ll be hooked forever!
I enjoy going here and I think the place itself is very cute. Our waitress Jessica was the best so friendly and great service!
I will always go here for great mexican food!

RJones photo

RJones

Hellertown, PA
Casa Toro Mexican Grill 5.0

Best Mexican food around. Everything is super fresh and g...

Best Mexican food around. Everything is super fresh and great tasting. The guacamole and nachos are phenomenal. Large menu, huge vegetarian selection and staff is willing to make substitutions.

byrdgirl photo

byrdgirl

Quakertown, PA
Casa Toro Mexican Grill 4.0

Best Mexican in the Area

Casa Toro is hands down the best Mexican in the Coopersburg / Quakertown area. There are more authentic places down towards the city but for the price that you pay the food is excellent. I would and have recommened people to eat there. The Flautas are good, the tampiquena is excellent, and try the porky poblano.

Tampiquena

Better than Los Sarapes Tampiquena! Excellent!

JessM photo

JessM

Doylestown, PA

Muy Delicioso!

I have worked with this menu and this family for 6 years now and I can honestly say, if you close your eyes and point to something on the menu, you won’t be disappointed! It’s that easy because everything is delicious! Everything is made with the freshest ingredients and to order, so you can have your dish exactly as you like! Don’t be afraid that Mexican food will be too spicy- our mild sauce is a simple tomato sauce that has no spice. We also offer a red sauce, which is a tomato base with a hint of jalapeno. But my personal favorite is the tomatillo sauce- it’s a green spicy sauce with a tangy twist! If you’re a seafood lover, you have to try the Rollos Acapulco- seafood enchiladas with a creamy chipotle sauce. So decadent and rich, they’re TO DIE FOR! If you love chicken, watch out for the Pollo Colorado. We frequently feature it as a special and the mix of spinach, poblano peppers, and cheese stuffed in a chicken breast and topped with chipotle sauce, AMAZING! For the beef lovers out there, you HAVE to try the Carne Con Chile Relleno- a thin flank steak marinated and grilled served along side a Chile Relleno- homemade poblano peppers stuffed with queso fresco, battered, and lightly fried topped with one of our signature sauces. If you’re more into a thicker cut steak, we have the Tampiquena- fillet tips, marinated and grilled, served with cheese enchiladas, the PERFECT dish. Make sure to save room for one of delicious homemade desserts AND one of our kick butt margaritas. They’re made with fresh lime juice and surely pack a punch! And just think, this is only a few of the plethora of delicious dishes Casa Toro has to offer! And you certainly get the most for your money, our portions are HUGE!

Visit our website to find out more or to sign up for our weekly newsletter!

Guacamole

Our guacamole is made fresh each day- smooth, creamy avocados, tomatoes, onions, and jalapenos make a perfect compliment to our homemade tortilla chips!

Queso Fundido

While most people come in looking for the cliche “cheese dip”, you’ll never look at that yellow slime the same way again! While our queso “dip” isn’t thin enough for dipping chips, our rich queso fresco is perfect to wrap up in a warm, soft, flour tortillas. Try it with smoky, spicy chorizo, poblano peppers, and/or mushrooms. SO good!

Pollo Wings

Whether you’re watching the game at the bar or having a cervesa at your table, our fried chicken wings make a delicious mess. Coated in mild BBQ sauce, our mild tomato sauce, “hot” red sauce, “hot” green tomatillo sauce, or SPICY habanero sauce, our wings are finger lickin’ good!

Tamales

In life, there are just some things that cannot be imitated, and our tamales are one of those things. Made from scratch, these delicious corn dough tamales are authentic as it gets. Filled with shredded chicken simmered in our spicy green tomatillo sauce and steamed in corn husks, simplicity is key and not much can be better.

Jalapenos del Toro

Poppers, as they’re commonly referred to. Don’t let the word “jalapeno” fool you, these aren’t quite as spicy as a jalapeno and with gooey cheddar cheese, these fried bursts of flavor are great dipped in our “hot” red sauce.

Indio

This is by far my favorite appetizer on the menu! If you’re bored with our delicious quesadillas, try this variation! Instead of being folded, the Indio is stacked layers of grilled chicken, melted cheese, sauteed onions, poblano peppers, and flour tortillas, with a dollop of guacamole and pico de gallo to top it off. Mmm, mmm, mm!

Nachos Matador

Our homemade corn tortilla chips piled high with refried beans, melted cheese, guacamole, pico de gallo, sour cream, queso fresco, and cilantro with your choice of ground beef, grilled steak, or grilled chicken, our nachos are sinfully delicious, down to the last one!

Tostadas Tinga

Tostadas are the hip new thing and ours are the perfect place to start! Our delicious tinga mixture- spicy chorizo, smoky pulled pork, and sauteed tomatoes and onions layered on top of our delicious refried beans and topped with shredded lettuce, guacamole, pico de gallo, and sour cream sprinkled with queso fresco all sitting on a crisp, fried corn tortilla. Perfect to split!

Ceviche

Our homemade Ceviche is sure to please! It’s a mixture of shrimp, scallops, and tiapia that is “cooked” in citrus juices (it’s actually that the citric acid causes the proteins in the seafood to become denatured, which pickles or “cooks” the fish without heat) and mixed in with a sweet tomato cilantro sauce. Served with our homemade tortilla chips, it’s a great way to start your meal!

Combo Loco

This combination dish has a little bit of all your favorites! Cheese quesadillas, jalapeno rellenos (poppers, as they’re commonly called- peppers and cheddar cheese breaded and friend, mm so good!), and flautitas mojadas (shredded chicken wrapped tightly in corn tortillas and deep friend, topped with our signature sauces). If this is your first time at Casa Toro, this is a good way to be introduced to some of our signature appetizers!

Croquetas

These sweet balls of fried plantains arose both the sweet and salty buds on your tongue! Mashed “dessert bananas” are filled with refried beans and queso fresco and lightly fried. If you’re a fan of sweet, this is the appetizer for you!

Empanadas

These tasty, flaky, fried pockets of dough are filled with our signature shredded beef, mild peppers, and potatoes. Served with al the necessary accouterments (sour cream, guacamole, pico de gallo, and red sauce) this appetizer is great to share!

Quesadillas Casa Toro

Our quesadillas are the cream of the crop! Gooey melted cheese, sauteed peppers and onions, and grilled chicken make this appetizer enough even for an entree! Or try the quesadillas tinga which have a spicier taste thanks to the smoky chorizo and chipotle marinated pulled pork.

Flautitas de Pollo

Shredded chicken wrapped in corn tortillas, deep fried, and topped with our red and green “hot” sauces and sour cream, crunchy and delicious!

Fried Avocado

Our famous Fried Avocado! What could be better than 2 whole avocados filled with ground beef, cheese, tomatoes, peppers, and onions, breaded and lightly fried, served with pico de gallo and sour cream! You’ll know why we had to put this permanently on our menu after we featured it as a special!

grubzxpert photo

grubzxpert

Bethlehem, PA
Casa Toro Mexican Grill 2.0

SAVE YOUR MONEY EAT AT TACO BELL!!!

If you want mexican food or relevance to it, go to the nearest Taco Bell, this place was way to small to feel relaxed, the waitress was nice but rather so nice its almost FAKE?? That when i saw her anear the kitchen she did not appear to have the “greatest” attitude towards fellow co workers. Do not waste your time and money. The menu item i had tasted as if they caught shrimp at a dirty jersey shore and did not clean it off! I also had a taco that didnt even taste as delicious as taco bell!

Coco Corona Shrimp

Absolutely discussting, i would have been better off catching seafood in my lake!

deelishism photo

deelishism

Gillette, NJ
Casa Toro Mexican Grill 1.0

Gross food, cute place

Probably the worst Mexican food I have ever tasted in my life. I don’t know if it can even be considered Mexican. The restaurant itself is pretty cute, nice interior and comfortable bar, and the waitress was ok, but the food was honestly horrible. I signed onto menuism just to warn people about this restaurant. Sorry Casa Toro, but I was just really disappointed.

Salmon with "Mango Salsa"

Worst salmon I have had in my life. Seriously. And the mango salsa was not salsa- it was mango flavored liquid straight from a bottle. I thought they gave me the wrong dish when I looked at it. I really wish I was exaggerating. My boyfriend had some enchilada thing that was tiny and bland. Really bad Mexican food.

Casa Toro Mexican Grill 5.0

Casa Toro Mixican Grill ROCKS!!

The food at this restaurant is the best in the area. It’s a great place with a friendly staff. I dine at this restaurant at least once a month and have never been disappointed. I give this place a full 5 star rating because this place ROCKS…!!!!!

Flautitas de Pollo

AppleScruff photo

AppleScruff

Coopersburg, PA
Casa Toro Mexican Grill 1.0

Not Even Close To Authentic Mexican Food

This is the worst “Mexican” food I’ve ever had. It doesn’t even come close to authentic. Everything has some lousy white grated cheese on it that smells and tastes like dirty socks.

When I attempted to order a plain burger & asked to please not put anything at all on it, my request was ignored & they still put that awful cheese on it. The meat had some kind of seasonings in it that were so horrible, I couldn’t even eat it.

The service is good. The drinks are good & the free chips are good. The food is GOD AWFUL!

Coco Corona Shrimp

Barely Passable – I’ve had better. The shrimp is rubbery.

Combo Loco

Horrible! Pasty black beans in a thick glue like sauce.

Quesadillas Casa Toro

Terrible! No flavor at all.

Mexican Takeout Good For Kids

Buy8disr4r4zeaeje4bmuj
athrax

Easton, PA

Casa Toro Mexican Grill   Restaurant Reviews

• 05/25/2013 - A diner from Deerfield Beach, FL tried it and liked it.
  • 09/09/2013 - A diner from Allentown, PA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 12/20/2013 - A diner from Emmaus, PA tried it and liked it.
  • 03/08/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/05/2014 - A diner from Franklin, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'fried icecream'
  • 09/16/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 09/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great food'
    Cons: 'Felt rushed'
    Comments: 'No time to really look at menu'
Casa Toro Mexican Grill is located near the cities of Center Valley, Zionhill, Limeport, Lower Milford Twp, and Saucon Valley.
People found this by searching for: Casa Del Toro Coopersburg, Casa Toro Coopersburg, Mexican Restaurants Near Me, Casa Torre Coopersburg, Mexican Restaurant In Coopersburg, Casa Del Toro Coopersburg Pa, Casa Toro, Casa De Toro Coopersburg, and Casa Torre Centervalley.