Catfish King Restaurant

318-322-6115

305 Sterlington Rd ( )

Monroe, LA 71203-3848

Tags: Cajun, Creole, Seafood, Southern, Good For Kids, Takeout, and Good for groups

Overall: 100%    Food: 97%    Service: 92%    Ambiance: 92%
Pros

• "Shrimp"
  • "Food was fresh "
  • "Guantity"
  • "Good food. Courteous waitresses."
  • "Good onion rings"
  • "Loved the food and everyone but the Mexican/ light-skinned Juanita lady.. she was rude and treated us horrible. I didn't get a ticket from her and she ess rude when I asked for a refill on my ayce plate and drink"
  • "Great food"
  • "Gghh"
  • "Food was good atmosphere was good"
Cons
  • "Not real catfish "
  • "Juanita, rude waitress, I should have talked to management about her, but I know she has worked there for a long time and I have a feeling nothing would be done. She is ruining the business because I refuse to eat with there again if she's my waitress"
  • "Salad bar"
  • "Waitress was not friendly. Looked like she was mad at the world. She could have been nicer"
Comments
  • "Get a better quality of fish, but whole catfish is good"
  • "I would request anyone BUT Juanita"

Reviews for Catfish King Restaurant

Catfish King Restaurant is located near the cities of West Monroe and Brownsville Bawcomville.
People found this by searching for: Catfish King Menu, David Beard's Catfish King Monroe La, Catfish King Monroe La Menu, David Beards Monroe La, David Beards Catfish King Menu, Catfish King, David Beard's Catfish King Menu, David Beard's Catfish King Menu Monroe La, and Catfish King Monroe La.

Featured in Monroe