Call 305 Sterlington Rd
Monroe, LA 71203-3848

Cuisine: Cajun, Creole, Seafood

Overall
Pros
"I enjoy everything ever time I GO there.I recommend it to my family ever time THEY come IN town"
"Shrimp"
"Food was fresh "
"Guantity"
"Good food. Courteous waitresses."
"Good onion rings"
"Loved the food and everyone but the Mexican/ light-skinned Juanita lady.. she was rude and treated us horrible. I didn't get a ticket from her and she ess rude when I asked for a refill on my ayce plate and drink"
"Great food"
"Gghh"
"Food was good atmosphere was good"
Cons
"Nothing"
"Not real catfish "
"Juanita, rude waitress, I should have talked to management about her, but I know she has worked there for a long time and I have a feeling nothing would be done. She is ruining the business because I refuse to eat with there again if she's my waitress"
"Salad bar"
"Waitress was not friendly. Looked like she was mad at the world. She could have been nicer"
Comments
"NO I enjoy everything ever time I GO"
"Get a better quality of fish, but whole catfish is good"
"I would request anyone BUT Juanita"

Cajun Creole Seafood

Catfish King Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Catfish King Restaurant is located near the cities of West Monroe and Brownsville Bawcomville.
People found this by searching for: Catfish King Monroe La Menu, David Beard's Catfish King Monroe La, Catfish King Menu, David Beard's Catfish King Menu, Catfish King Monroe La, David Beards Catfish King, David Beards Catfish King Menu, Catfish King, and David Beard's Catfish Menu.