Call 111 Hancock St
North Quincy, MA 02171-1723

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian

Cathay Pacific Restaurant is a Chinese and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"As much as I loved the food, our waitress lost patience with us because we wanted to part separately. Granted, there were 10 of us, but at the start of our visit we asked if we could do separate checks and she said it was okay. But when I say the lady wa"
"Food was awesome i love it"
"The World Premier Band playing!"
"The food and price"
Cons
"Better waiting."
"Service sucked"
"The service was horrible, & they charged my credit card for someone else's meal."
"Slow service"
Comments
"Can't think of any"
kikimaye photo

kikimaye

Abington, MA
Cathay Pacific Restaurant 1.0

YUCK

I would never recommend this place to my worst enemy. I went here last night for the first time with a friend of mine and my husband. Absolutely despicable. The service is horrendous, I can’t with good conscience comment on the food because we left after being there for about 5 minutes. FYI to anyone who will not heed my warning and go anyway, they will NOT take a Massachusetts state ID, regardless of your age. They wouldn’t accept my 30 year old husbands, and he doesn’t even drink!! They wouldn’t even let him stay for food at 9:30pm on a Wednesday. And even this wouldn’t have been so bad if they hadn’t been so rude about it!! My husband was rudely told to go get a passport (who carries around a $100 passport to go out to eat?!) that his ID means nothing to them, and that Massachusetts ID’s are a dime a dozen. (I’m assuming she meant they’re easy to fake) Well then, someone should let the state of Massachusetts know that their state ID’s are crap, and not accepted at some establishments as a proper form of ID. So why would anyone even get one? Geez, some people have a Mass ID because they’re disabled and CAN’T DRIVE!!! It amazes me that establishments are even legally allowed to not except a perfectly valid state issued form of ID!!!! It seems like discrimination to me. Obviously we will not be going back. Worst of all?? $40 down the drain for a babysitter so we could go out for the first time in 2 months. We drove 30 minutes away in crappy weather, just to be sent away. Yuck.

KS2278 photo

KS2278

Quincy, MA
Cathay Pacific Restaurant 1.0

Never going back.

Horrible food and rude management. I got sick here last night, returned half the appetizer and most of my dinner and was told by the manager “I don’t know what to tell you because hundreds of people eat here without getting sick.” Great for them, but I have never felt so awful after a little chinese food. Waste of $40 – I’ll never be back.

Cathay Pacific Restaurant 1
December 24, 2014

I can here with my husband on Christmas eve after work looking forward to some good food. I could always depend on Cathay Pacific for some good food. Not today, it started with me being (feeling like I was at a car lot) hurried to place…
Cathay Pacific Restaurant 1
December 11, 2014

I went their once an the waiter was so rude. I wanted to sat at a slide in booth and the waiter saids to me that I am to fat to sit in a booth. I feel if I want to sat in a booth I should sit where I want too. I didn't know they get paid…
Cathay Pacific Restaurant 3.0
March 15, 2011

Food Good, but Employees Rude

Me, my fiance', and a really good friend of ours went here last week and the food was good. When it was time for us to pay the bill, the waiter told us we had to leave a tip. Well duh, we def didn't need him telling us that, and especially…

Chinese Asian Quincy
MsEdwards

Dorchester, MA
0 useful

Cathay Pacific Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Cathay Pacific Restaurant is located near the cities of Squantum, Wollaston, Quincy, Quincy Center, and Milton Village.
People found this by searching for: Cathy Pacific Dorchester Phone, Cathay Pacific Restaurant Quincy Ma Menu, Cathy Pacific Restuarant, Cathay Pacific Quincy, Cathay Pacific Menu, Cathay Pacific Quincy Ma Menu, Cathay Pacific Chinese Restaurant Menu, Cathay Pacific Quincy Ma, and Cathay Pacific Restaurant Menu.