Cathay Wok

978-934-0882

450 Bridge St ( )

Lowell, MA 01850-2417

Neighborhoods: Centralville

Tags: Asian, Lunch, Delivery, Breakfast, Donuts, Pan Asian, Good for groups, Takeout, Good For Kids, and Fusion

Reviews for Cathay Wok

February 13, 2010

Great food!!

You can't miss Cathay Wok, located right in the heart of Lowell on Bridge Street. The food here is exceptional, and the service is fast and friendly. I recommend the house fried rice.

Cathay Wok is located near the cities of Dracut, South Chelmsford, Chelmsford, and S Chelmsford.
People found this by searching for: Cathay Wok Lowell Ma, Cathay Wok Lowell Ma Menu, Cathay Wok Lowell Menu, Cathaywok Lowell Mass Menu, Cathay Wok, Cathay Wok Menu, Cafe Wak In Lowell Ma, and Cathay Wok Menu Lowell Ma.

Cobblestones
Chen's Kitchen
Sticky Rice Thai Bistro
Pizza & Sub Stop

Link to Cathay Wok

Cathay Wok  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  90%  Food:  100%  Service:  85%  Ambiance:  85%
Pros
  •  "They charged my credit card twice right in front of me, I checked with my online bank app. On my smartphone rite away n sure enough charged 2 separate times $23.11 act like it's a normal occurrence! I'll be fighting it, imagine how many other'"
  •  "Good food"
Cons
  •  "Same thing they ripped me off, blatantly! Than the wife acted like "no big deal!" Yah let your card get charged twice! I want my money back now..."
Comments
  •  "Pay with CASH & pay attention"