Cathay Wok

978-934-0882

450 Bridge St ( )

Lowell, MA 01850-2417

Neighborhoods: Centralville

Tags: Asian, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Breakfast, Donuts, Pan Asian, Good for groups, Takeout, and Good For Kids

Overall: 91%    Food: 100%    Service: 88%    Ambiance: 88%
Pros

• "They charged my credit card twice right in front of me, I checked with my online bank app. On my smartphone rite away n sure enough charged 2 separate times $23.11 act like it's a normal occurrence! I'll be fighting it, imagine how many other'"
  • "Good food"
Cons
  • "Same thing they ripped me off, blatantly! Than the wife acted like "no big deal!" Yah let your card get charged twice! I want my money back now..."
Comments
  • "Pay with CASH & pay attention"

Reviews for Cathay Wok

February 13, 2010

Great food!!

You can't miss Cathay Wok, located right in the heart of Lowell on Bridge Street. The food here is exceptional, and the service is fast and friendly. I recommend the house fried rice.

Cathay Wok is located near the cities of Dracut, South Chelmsford, Chelmsford, and S Chelmsford.
People found this by searching for: Cathay Wok Menu, Cafe Wok Dracut Menu, Cathay Wok Lowell Ma, Cathay Wok, Cathay Wok Menu Food Place In Lowell Ma, Cathay Wok Lowell Ma Menu, Cathay Wok Menu Lowell Ma, Cathay Wok Menu Lowell, and Cathay Wok Lowell Menu.

Cobblestones