303-750-5558

12161 E Iliff Ave ( )

Aurora, CO 80014

Neighborhoods: Heather Ridge

Description: Challengers Sports Bar & Restaurant is a Wings, Pizza, and Pub Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Wings, Delivery, Takeout, Parking, Pizza, Pub Food, Dinner, Hamburgers, American, and Sandwiches
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Challengers Sports Bar & Restaurant
Diner Log for Challengers Sports Bar & Restaurant:
  • 04/26/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 04/26/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA hasn't been here but wants to try it.

Overall: 88%    Food: 91%    Service: 58%    Ambiance: 75%
Pros

• "Didn't allow to eat the because I had someone under 21 with me "
  • "Wings"
  • "Good food ! "
  • "Wings"
  • "Wings"
  • "Food and a good atmosphere! "
  • "The wings were amazing"
  • "Good wings"
  • "Horrible waitress n mng. I will never go back"
  • "Fast service"
  • "Pizza wings"
  • "Fast, good wings."
Cons
  • "Horrible wings"
  • "Slow service"
  • "Horrible staff and mngmnt ..they continued to run my cc days after i left for other people tickets"
  • "Everythng can b improved"
  • "N/a"
  • "The service - slow and forgetful"
  • "The smoking section."
Comments
  • "Needs to be shut the hell down"
  • "I love there hit wings"

Reviews for Challengers Sports Bar & Restaurant

Customer Service

Me and a friend went to Challengers Saturday for the Final Four we ordered the wings and a pitcher of beer we notice there were flys in the air the wings are not very good and the waitress is to busy to give good service we ordered a second pitcher about halfway through that I noticed a fly flow into the beer we let the waiter and another waitress aware of the situation they took our pitcher and returned with a half pitcher I was floored I asked who the manager in charge was they pointed out she was behind the bar I approached her to discuss the issue she told me to pay the bill and leave or she was calling the Police the customer service at Challenger is bad I would never return never recommend Challengers I will also be asking for the Health Department to visit

Wings

bad dry

3.0

Menuism's prices are incorrect

I’m only giving Challenger’s a 3 star rating because of their customer service. I used Menuism because Challenger’s did not have a website that I could find. The wings were priced at $47.25 for 100. I called and placed an order and was not given a total. When I went to pick them up, I was told by the manager that they were over $60. I explained that I saw their menu on Menuism and the manager said he didn’t know what I was talking about, as if I were lying. He said they didn’t have a web site and didn’t seem to be interested in learning what web site had an incorrect menu of his establishment. The wings were good, but not so good that I would go back. I can get good wings and good customer service at other locations.

Wings

The wings are good, but not so good that you have to subject yourself to bad customer service.

Add/Show Comments (1)

January 16, 2012

Have been is a few times over the last

Have been is a few times over the last year and have had terrible experiences. Tried it again last saturday and alittle better. The food is getting better but there is still alot of thugs going in there. Our server Ben was outstanding! He…

July 18, 2011

Owners are some douche's

Atmosphere is clean but the owners are some douche

People found this by searching for: Challengers Menu In Aurora Co, Challengers Menu, Challengers Sports Bar Aurora Menu, Challengerswings, Challengers Aurora Menu, Challengers Aurora Co Menu, and Challengers Bar And Grill Aurora.

Featured in Aurora