Cuisine: Burgers, Lunch, Pub Food

Champps is a Burgers, Lunch, and Pub Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

denvermatt photo

Littleton, CO

found GUM IN FOOD!

We went to the Champps on Sunday December 2nd. We ordered chicken fingers for our 2 1/2 year old and there was GUM COOKED INTO THE FOOD! We flagged down the manager and she grabbed the plate and barely apologized. She never came back to apologize to our table. Then we received the bill and they only took off $10! I was so furious I contacted there corporate office and they were very nice saying a gift card was on it’s way. 5 days later we received a gift card for a Whopping $30! Our bill was $52 before tip and after the $10 off. So I guess there corporate office could care less about covering our bill.

What if our daughter ate the food before my wife caught the gum? She could have choked or what if the gum had diseases?

Burgers Outdoor seating Dinner

Champps  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/27/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 10/12/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Champps is located near the cities of Columbine Valley, Bow Mar, Sheridan, Englewood, and Southwest Arapahoe.
People found this by searching for: Champps Near Littleton, Champs Restaurant Littleton Colorado, Champs Grill Littleton, Champs Littleton Co, Champs Restaurant Littleton, Champs Littleton, Champs Bar And Grill Littleton Co, Champs Aspen Grove Littleton Colorado, and Champps Littleton Co.