Call 7301 S Santa Fe Dr
Littleton, CO 80120

Cuisine: Burgers, Lunch, Pub Food

Champps is a Burgers, Lunch, and Pub Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

denvermatt photo

denvermatt

Littleton, CO
Champps 1.0

found GUM IN FOOD!

We went to the Champps on Sunday December 2nd. We ordered chicken fingers for our 2 1/2 year old and there was GUM COOKED INTO THE FOOD! We flagged down the manager and she grabbed the plate and barely apologized. She never came back to apologize to our table. Then we received the bill and they only took off $10! I was so furious I contacted there corporate office and they were very nice saying a gift card was on it’s way. 5 days later we received a gift card for a Whopping $30! Our bill was $52 before tip and after the $10 off. So I guess there corporate office could care less about covering our bill.

What if our daughter ate the food before my wife caught the gum? She could have choked or what if the gum had diseases?

DON’T EVER GO HERE!!

Champps 1
December 7, 2012

Champps 1.0
May 3, 2010

Okay food

I like Champps food choices. Personally, I feel they give way to big food portions, and it's pretty pricey for families. There have been a few ladies in the bar area that seem to always have some sort of drama going on so they don't tend…
Champps 5.0
June 27, 2009

sweet happy hour

Awesome happy hour, good service, great food, fun place to dine. Prime spot to watch any pay per view events too.

Burgers Outdoor seating Dinner

Champps  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/12/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.
Champps is located near the cities of Columbine Valley, Bow Mar, Sheridan, Englewood, and Southwest Arapahoe.
People found this by searching for: Champps Littleton Co, Champs Restaurant Littleton, Champs Restaurant Littleton Colorado, Champs Grill Littleton, Champs Bar And Grill Littleton Co, Champs Aspen Grove Littleton Colorado, Champs Littleton, and Champs Littleton Co.