Chancery Pub And Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Burgers, Pub Food

Chancery Pub And Restaurant is a American, Burgers, and Pub Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

LeAnnJ photo

Milwaukee, WI
Chancery Pub And Restaurant 5.0

Delicious Breakfast!!

I have eaten at the Chancery off and on quite frequently, but recently found myself there for a breakfast meeting. I had forgotten they had started serving breakfast awhile back and was anxious to try it out. As a general rule, I don’t usually “indulge” before noon, but I just couldn’t resist ordering one of their superb Bloody Mary’s – a “salad in a glass” as I like to call it – to complement my meal. The atmosphere here is great; I like that they have a separate bar area for watching the game as well. The service and food has always been excellent at the Chancery. They offer a nice variety on their menu – casual but flavorful. Friday Fish Fry is also a good bet! The Chancery has always been one of my faves, but with the addition of their breakfast menu I have yet another reason to visit!

Spicy RedHead Skillet

I don’t remember the exact name of this dish and can’t find it on their website menu, but it was an excellent skillet with chicken and a spicy red sauce. It was VERY good and I would highly recommend it, if they still offer it – perhaps it was just the Wauwatosa location or it was a “trial” offering; I don’t think it was a daily special. Anyway – just enough heat without being “dangerous”. Loved it!

eryngo photo

Milwaukee, WI
Chancery Pub And Restaurant 4.0

An old standby

I started coming here as a kid almost 30 years ago. Since then, I have come here to eat, drink at the bar, work in their kitchen (my very first waitressing job)… the Chancery even sponsored my volleyball team and now I feel like we’ve come full circle- we just brought my one year old niece here for breakfast!

They seem to shake up the breakfast menu quite often, so there is always something new and fun to try. Always enjoyable!

Bueno Breakfast Burrito at Chancery Pub And Restaurant

Bueno Breakfast Burrito

Pretty good and I would get this again but probably ask them to hold the cheese-type product stuff that was on it… maybe Velveeta (not sure, never had it). Otherwise, very tasty!

American Burgers Pub Food

Chancery Pub And Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and didn't like it.
  • 05/07/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 09/16/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 3 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 03/06/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 05/31/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Chancery Pub And Restaurant is located near the cities of West Allis and West Milwaukee.
People found this by searching for: Chancery Wauwatosa, Chancery Menu, Chancery Restaurant Wauwatosa, Chancery Wauwatosa Menu, Chancery Menu Wauwatosa, Chancery Family Menu, The Chancery Wauwatosa Menu, Chancery Wauwatosa Reviews, and Chancery Near Me.