414-453-2300

7615 West State Street ( )

Wauwatosa, WI 53213

Description: Chancery Pub And Restaurant is a American, Burgers, and Pub Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: American, Burgers, Pub Food, Takeout, and Delivery
  • 5 dishes entered by diners at Chancery Pub And Restaurant

Reviews for Chancery Pub And Restaurant

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by LeAnnJ

Delicious Breakfast!!

I have eaten at the Chancery off and on quite frequently, but recently found myself there for a breakfast meeting. I had forgotten they had started serving breakfast awhile back and was anxious to try it out. As a general rule, I don’t usually “indulge” before noon, but I just couldn’t resist ordering one of their superb Bloody Mary’s – a “salad in a glass” as I like to call it – to complement my meal. The atmosphere here is great; I like that they have a separate bar area for watching the game as well. The service and food has always been excellent at the Chancery. They offer a nice variety on their menu – casual but flavorful. Friday Fish Fry is also a good bet! The Chancery has always been one of my faves, but with the addition of their breakfast menu I have yet another reason to visit!

Spicy RedHead Skillet

I don’t remember the exact name of this dish and can’t find it on their website menu, but it was an excellent skillet with chicken and a spicy red sauce. It was VERY good and I would highly recommend it, if they still offer it – perhaps it was just the Wauwatosa location or it was a “trial” offering; I don’t think it was a daily special. Anyway – just enough heat without being “dangerous”. Loved it!

Add/Show Comments (1)

4.0

An old standby

I started coming here as a kid almost 30 years ago. Since then, I have come here to eat, drink at the bar, work in their kitchen (my very first waitressing job)… the Chancery even sponsored my volleyball team and now I feel like we’ve come full circle- we just brought my one year old niece here for breakfast!

They seem to shake up the breakfast menu quite often, so there is always something new and fun to try. Always enjoyable!

Bueno Breakfast Burrito

Pretty good and I would get this again but probably ask them to hold the cheese-type product stuff that was on it… maybe Velveeta (not sure, never had it). Otherwise, very tasty!