262-241-3450

11046 N Port Washington Rd ( )

Mequon, WI 53092-5009

Description: Chancery Pub & Restaurant is a American, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: American, Good For Kids, Parking, Dinner, Lunch, Good for groups, Breakfast, Takeout, Gluten Free, and Traditional
  • 4 dishes entered by diners at Chancery Pub & Restaurant

Reviews for Chancery Pub & Restaurant

4.0

An Old Standby

It had been a while since I had been to the Chancery, but recently had dinner there for the birthday of my boyfriend’s father. I ordered the Margherita Flatbread. I was pretty surprised when a pretty good sized pizza was brought out. It wasn’t quite what I had expected, but it was very good, and I had leftovers for the next day. Service was good, and I will continue to frequent the Chancery.

4.0

Birthday dinner

My family and I dined at the Chancery for my father’s birthday. The service was very good and timely. I have been there before and the experience was always good. I had the build your own Calzone and it was very good and more than enough for one meal. I have always had a good experience dining out at this restaurant.

August 20, 2009

Cracked plates

I took some friends to Chancery today for lunch. While their food order looked quite appetizing, I ordered the Enchilada plate. I was disappointed with the food. It looked and tasted a little bland. Ok, I can deal with that. The Chancery…

Chancery Pub & Restaurant is located near the cities of Thiensville.
People found this by searching for: Chancery Restaurant Mequon, Chancery Mequon Menu, The Chancery Mequon, Chancery Restaurant Menu Mequon, Chancery Menu Mequon, Chancery Restaurant Menu, and Chancery Menu Nutrition.

Featured in Mequon

Listed On

My Restaurant Rotation by Overburn

Note: I love this place...

Dishes: Mini corndogs!

Link to Chancery Pub & Restaurant

Chancery Pub & Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  85%  Food:  80%  Service:  80%  Ambiance:  100%
Pros
  •  "Chicken teriyaki pita is very flavorful, chicken crunch salad is delicious , and the lettuce wraps are fresh and light . Good portion sizes for the price . Very friendly staff ."
Cons
  •  "Some serving dishes and beverage glasses are plastic."
Comments
  •  "Ask for popcorn to munch on while you wait for your food."