Call 11046 N Port Washington Rd
Mequon, WI 53092-5009

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Chancery Pub & Restaurant is a American, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The did is great always great"
"Chicken teriyaki pita is very flavorful, chicken crunch salad is delicious , and the lettuce wraps are fresh and light . Good portion sizes for the price . Very friendly staff ."
Cons
"The food is great, always great"
"Some serving dishes and beverage glasses are plastic."
Comments
"Ask for popcorn to munch on while you wait for your food."
cinnamongirl photo

cinnamongirl

Milwaukee, WI
Chancery Pub & Restaurant 4.0

An Old Standby

It had been a while since I had been to the Chancery, but recently had dinner there for the birthday of my boyfriend’s father. I ordered the Margherita Flatbread. I was pretty surprised when a pretty good sized pizza was brought out. It wasn’t quite what I had expected, but it was very good, and I had leftovers for the next day. Service was good, and I will continue to frequent the Chancery.

Tigercobra photo

Tigercobra

Mequon, WI
Chancery Pub & Restaurant 4.0

Birthday dinner

My family and I dined at the Chancery for my father’s birthday. The service was very good and timely. I have been there before and the experience was always good. I had the build your own Calzone and it was very good and more than enough for one meal. I have always had a good experience dining out at this restaurant.

American Good For Kids Parking

Chancery Pub & Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Chancery Pub & Restaurant is located near the cities of Thiensville.
People found this by searching for: Chancery Menu Nutrition, Chancery Mequon Reviews, Chancery Restaurant Mequon, Chancery Mequon Menu, Chancery Restaurant Menu, Chancery Restaurant Menu Mequon, and Chancery Menu Mequon.