262-241-3450

11046 N Port Washington Rd ( )

Mequon, WI 53092-5009

Description: Chancery Pub & Restaurant is a American, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: American, Good For Kids, Parking, Dinner, Lunch, Good for groups, Breakfast, Takeout, Gluten Free, and Traditional
  • 4 dishes entered by diners at Chancery Pub & Restaurant

Reviews for Chancery Pub & Restaurant

4.0

An Old Standby

It had been a while since I had been to the Chancery, but recently had dinner there for the birthday of my boyfriend’s father. I ordered the Margherita Flatbread. I was pretty surprised when a pretty good sized pizza was brought out. It wasn’t quite what I had expected, but it was very good, and I had leftovers for the next day. Service was good, and I will continue to frequent the Chancery.

4.0

Birthday dinner

My family and I dined at the Chancery for my father’s birthday. The service was very good and timely. I have been there before and the experience was always good. I had the build your own Calzone and it was very good and more than enough for one meal. I have always had a good experience dining out at this restaurant.

August 20, 2009

Cracked plates

I took some friends to Chancery today for lunch. While their food order looked quite appetizing, I ordered the Enchilada plate. I was disappointed with the food. It looked and tasted a little bland. Ok, I can deal with that. The Chancery…

Chancery Pub & Restaurant is located near the cities of Thiensville.
People found this by searching for: Chancery Restaurant Menu Mequon, Chancery Restaurant Mequon, Chancery Menu Nutrition, Chancery Mequon Menu, Chancery Pub & Restaurant Mequon, Wi, Chancery Restaurant Menu, and Chancery Menu Mequon.

Featured in Mequon

Listed On

My Restaurant Rotation by Overburn

Note: I love this place...

Dishes: Mini corndogs!

Link to Chancery Pub & Restaurant

Chancery Pub & Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  85%  Food:  80%  Service:  80%  Ambiance:  100%
Pros
  •  "Chicken teriyaki pita is very flavorful, chicken crunch salad is delicious , and the lettuce wraps are fresh and light . Good portion sizes for the price . Very friendly staff ."
Cons
  •  "Some serving dishes and beverage glasses are plastic."
Comments
  •  "Ask for popcorn to munch on while you wait for your food."