847-296-2188

• 1 user wants to eat at Chang Jiang Buffet

Reviews for Chang Jiang Buffet

4.0

Chang Jiang - Worth every penny

Got a big appetite for Cantonese/mild Chinese food? If you are in the neighborhood, you ought to try this buffet.
I lost count of the number of dishes they serve, but most are quite mild. There IS a sushi bar; not huge but does have interesting choices and of course, for the truly masochistic, wasabi – mashed and in recipes.

I’ve eaten there four times, all at around noon/afternoon. Absolutely a good eat. Good food and plenty of it, pleasant surroundings, and good staff. What more can I say?

It has been consistently a good choice whether I’m dining in or grabbing a box to go. The last time I grabbed a ‘to go’ box, the gent at the register asked if I was sure that was all I wanted! I said that I couldn’t possibly eat more than what I had. Even then I had leftovers for the next day!
Nice – lots of oriental-style buffets are a little restrictive and would rather you didn’t take much.

If you want something stronger than tea or soda, there are a few beers and wines available.

All around, a good feed for a reasonable price – about $7 for lunch if you eat in, less if you are picking it up to go.

Enjoy!

3.0

The food here is always cooked pretty well. They always h...

The food here is always cooked pretty well. They always have the same dishes, so you can develop favorites, but they’re always the same…They have pretty good crab legs, and it’s pretty cheap all-around. The staff is always really friendly, and they make a nice dessert dish for birthday kids.

November 16, 2011

Very pleased with my lunch at Chang Jiang Buffet

I had lunch at Chang Jiang Buffet today and I

November 1, 2007

HORRIBLE!!!

I had lunch at Chang Jiang and found the food incredibly diappointing. Whatever DID have taste to it, tasted like leftovers. A very "made to order" feel. Another note.. While I was eating I was completely appauled by the way they…

Chang Jiang Buffet is located near the cities of Rosemont, Park Ridge, Mount Prospect, Elk Grove, and Mt Prospect.
People found this by searching for: Chang Jiang In Des Plaines Il Menu, Chang Jiang Buffet Des Plaines Il Menu, Chang Jiang Buffet, Chang Jiang Des Plaines, Chang Jiang Buffet Hours, Chang Jiang Buffet Menu, Chang Jiang Des Plaines Menu, Chang Jiang Buffet Des Plaines Il, and Chang Jiang Buffet Des Plaines, Il.

Mug's Pizza & Ribs
Bogart's at Muvico Theater
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood
Caruso's Pizza
Capital Grille

5ca8f8077d3dcec18461c358ae929518

Link to Chang Jiang Buffet

Chang Jiang Buffet  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  75%