Changs Garden Restaurant

1000 Pocatello Creek Rd
Pocatello, ID 83201

Cuisine: Chinese, Buffet, Asian

Changs Garden Restaurant is a Chinese, Buffet, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"Fried rice!"
"Ginger beef."
"Food was the best in the state."
"Love this place!"
cooksalot photo

cooksalot

Chubbuck, ID
Changs Garden Restaurant 4.0

Finally! A decent Chinese Restaurant!

During the week they have and all you can eat buffet that is excellent! The sit down restaurant menu is great too. This is the place for a sit down dinner that is worth the money.

terigandb photo

terigandb

Pocatello, ID
Changs Garden Restaurant 1.0

Gross food wouldn't refund my money

I have eaten here one other time and DO NOT remember the food being so gross. I ordered take out. Initially, I wasn’t impressed with the two waitresses sitting at a nearby table or the young man at the register. I was trying to order sesame chicken, and I didn’t see it on the menu. None of three were very accommodating about helping me?

I spent $24.54 on Sesame Chicken and Beef and Broccoli with crab cheese wontons. We got a tiny box of rice with our meal. The Sesame Chicken was nothing like I have EVER had, instead of sesame seeds, there were tons of these weird reds things? Still unidentifiable? The wontons were literally just fried wonton NO FILLING AT ALL. I called the restaurant to complain that the food was horrible. I asked for the manager, which I just ended up talking to the young man originally at the register. The first time in to this restaurant I had met the owner…the guy I was talking to wasn’t him. The owner is nice.

The guy refused to refund my money unless I drove across town to “return” the food. Insinuating, I was lying and just trying to get a free meal? I warned him I would write about my experience on the internet unless he refunded my money. He wouldn’t! Bottom-line, this food is horrible, service is horrible

This place has gone down hill….

Sesame Chicken

wierd red things instead of sesame seeds…..

Chinese Buffet Asian

Changs Garden Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/07/2013 - A diner from Pocatello, ID tried it and liked it.
  • 04/13/2013 - A diner from Boise, ID tried it and liked it.
  • 06/27/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 11/04/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/17/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/02/2014 - A diner from Fargo, ND tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Love this place!'
  • 01/10/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Food was the best in the state.'
  • 02/08/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/16/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/30/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 06/28/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 07/04/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 08/16/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 08/27/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/13/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 12/17/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Ginger beef.'
  • 12/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/04/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/05/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/25/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/02/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Fried rice!'
  • 04/27/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: Chang's Garden Pocatello, Chang's Garden Pocatello Id, Changs Pocatello, Chang Garden Pocatello, Chang's Garden Pocatello Idaho Menu, Changs Garden Pocatello, Chang Garden Menu Pocatello Id, and Chang's Garden Pocatello Menu.