Chan's Chinese Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, American

Overall
Pros
"This is the worst restaurant I have ever been to horrible food and customer service. Never planning on returning to thos facility! My food was burnt and cook and girl at register were rude and argued with me. Never again will I step a foot in this so call"
"I just love this place"
"Fast service"

Chinese Takeout Good for groups

Chan's Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/12/2013 - A diner from Frisco, TX tried it.
  • 01/01/2014 - A diner from Frisco, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Fast service'
  • 06/27/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/28/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'I just love this place'
  • 01/21/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/06/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 10/24/2015 - A diner from Mesquite, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'This is the worst restaurant I have ever been to horrible food and customer service. Never planning on returning to thos facility! My food was burnt and cook and girl at register were rude and argued with me. Never again will I step a foot in this so call'
  • 12/29/2015 - A diner from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.
Chan's Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Sunnyvale and Balch Springs.
People found this by searching for: Chans Galloway Mesquite, Chan's Mesquite, Chans In Mesquite, Chan'S Chinese Food Mesquite, Chans Galloway, Chan's Mesquite Menu, Chans Mesquite, Chan's Restaurant Mesquite Tx, and Chans On Gallaway.