2.5 rating over 1 review
Call 1485 W 20th Ave
Oshkosh, WI 54902

Cuisine: American, Steak, Pub Food

Charcoal Pit II is a American, Steak, and Pub Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Nice location"
Cons
"Poor service and food"
knewman1972 photo

knewman1972

Nashville, AR
Charcoal Pit II 1.0

Horrible Service

The service in the establishment was horrible. It all started when I had to fix the table so that our drinks would not fall off the table. Then, my co worker had to explain to the waitress what a fillet was. After a long wait for our drinks, we noticed that people who ordered ten minutes after we had, got their order ten minutes before we did. When our food finally did arrive, it was cold. We then tried to hand our waitress our cards to pay our bill, she refused and said we had to do it ourselves. As we waited for the hostess to end her personal phone call so the cashier could run our cards, the cashier noticed that the waitress added my bill incorrectly and added another dollar to my bill. I had left a fifty cent tip due to the extremely poor service, the waitress then proceeded to follow me out to the car to return my tip. Very rude and unprofessional wait staff.

Portrerhouse

Food was great, too bad it was ruined by the horrible wait staff

Horrible Service American Steak

Charcoal Pit II  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Charcoal Pit Oshkosh, Charcoal Pit Oshkosh Wi, Charcoal Pit 11 Oshkosh Wi, Mahoneys Restuarant Oshkosh Wi, The Charcoal Pit Oshkosh, Charcoal Pit Oshkosh Wi Menu, Charcoal Pit Ii, and Charcoal Pit Oshkosh Menu.