Chart House

555 S Columbus Blvd
Philadelphia, PA 19147-1799

Neighborhoods: Penn's Landing
Cuisine: Catering, Lunch, Barbecue

Pros
"Excellent steak and salmon appetizer "
June 5, 2011

Amazing!

I absolutely love this place. . The seafood is amazing, the atmosphere is great and the view is nice.The only bad thing about it is that It's EXPENSIVE. I would only go here for special occasions. Other than that, this is a great…
December 28, 2010

Chart House

Love this place, great food and outstanding service. I have been there now a dozen times, but this time it was on Christmas day. This place never disappoints!
June 10, 2009

HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE RESTAURANT

This restaurant is my absolute favorite, favorite, favorite!!! My fiance took me there to propose to me and it was so awesome! For my appetizer I had the Delicious mushroom stuffed with Crab... It was ABSOLUTELY delicious. My entree was so…

Wine Ser Catering Dinner
Tips
  • Chart House gift cards are available in $20 to $200 denominations, and can be ordered through the restaurant's website.

From OpenTable:

With stunning views of the Delaware River, Chart House offers unparalleled ambiance along with outstanding cuisine & impeccable service. With 29 historic, waterfront & showcase locations across the U.S., Chart House offers spectacular views & exceptional service that you’re sure to enjoy. From signature fish specialties and seafood to succulent steaks, our renowned chefs have tailored a menu to complement local cuisine while introducing a hint of the exotic. Choose from our famous entrées such as Macadamia Crusted Mahi, Miso Glazed Salmon & our slow-roasted Prime Rib. We also offer a daily selection of fresh fish, an extensive collection of fine wines and our famous Hot Chocolate. Best Happy Hour in Philadelphia!

Owner? Claim The Menu

Chart House  Restaurant Reviews

• 01/26/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/23/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Excellent steak and salmon appetizer '
Morimoto

Friday Saturday Sunday

American in City Center West

Empire Szechuan

Chinese in Somerton

Chart House is located near the cities of Middle City East, Rittenhouse, Middle City West, William Penn Annex East, and Pennsport.
People found this by searching for: The Chart House Philadelphia (At Penn's Landing), Chart House Philadelphia Menu, Charthouse Philadelphia Pa, Chart House Columbus Blvd, Chart House Penn Landing, Charhouse Penns Landing Menu, Chart House Penn's Landing, Char House Columbus, Blvd, and Charter House On Columbus Blvd Pa.