0 reviews of Chart House Restaurant, first by you?
Best Dishes at Chart House Restaurant
These dishes from the Chart House Restaurant menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
Australian Lobster Tail
Alaskan King Crab Legs
Located just west of Sarasota on beautiful Longboat Key, Chart House boasts a dramatic interior décor that almost outshines its stunning view of the Gulf of Mexico. Combine the extraordinary setting with outstanding cuisine, & it’s not hard to see why this tropical retreat is a longtime favorite. Since 1961, Chart House has been dedicated to providing the ideal dining experience. With 28 historic, waterfront & showcase locations across the U.S., Chart House offers spectacular views & exceptional service that you’re sure to enjoy. From signature fish specialties and seafood to succulent steaks, our renowned chefs have tailored a menu to complement local cuisine while introducing a hint of the exotic. Choose from our famous entrées such as Macadamia Crusted Mahi, Miso Glazed Salmon & our slow-roasted Prime Rib. We also offer a daily selection of fresh fish, an extensive collection of fine wines and our famous Hot Chocolate Lava Cake. Fabulous happy hour and patio!
Link to Chart House Restaurant
Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge.
- 12/06/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- 01/21/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
- 07/26/2015 - A diner from Bradenton, FL tried it.
- 07/27/2015 - A diner from Sarasota, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- 08/02/2015 - A diner from Port Orange, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.